Companion's Handle: MaryLatina
Date of Visit: 01/05/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?32653-MaryLatina
Phone Number: After screening
Email Address: noyola.mari@hotmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?32653-MaryLatina
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Little early
Activities: Daty, mpcfs, fiv(covered), bbbjx3, MSOG,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 mins
Donation: $$$60
Approximate age of Companion: 30Â’s
Hair Color and Length: Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Very light skinned Latina with a face of an angel and the body made for sin. Great attitude, seems to like what she does.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds them every time
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Only to those who will treat her right. Yes!

Public comments:
I told her I wanted to play a fantasy game and that she needed to dress a certain way. She accommodated my fantasy so when I got there she had a tight little black dress with thigh high black stockings and high heels. Every curb of her body was accentuated by that sheer black dress, specially her tiny waistline and beautiful round Ass. She greeted me with a smile and a long hard kiss as she rapped her arms around my neck. Then she led me to the bedroom by the hand as we chatted and got reacquainted. As per my request, I asked her to stand in front of her full length mirror, where I began to kiss her soft white neck and explore her body with my hands. She played with jr the whole time I caressed her body until she turned around to give me another long passionate French kiss. By that time I was cupping her shapely ass with both hand and raising that skirt to reveal a pair of apple cheeks peeking out of the skirt. I turned her around quickly while taking my shirt off and worshiped that ass with my hands and face as the pants hit the floor. The rest is in ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.