Thread: Unable to see images in posts?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Unable to see images in posts?

Some forums I can see images in posts, but most of the Oklahoma subs I can’t see images posted in the threads. I can see the image name, size, how many times viewed, but if I click on it, I get an error that says I don’t have permission.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Smerc's Avatar
    You need to be a verified member to do/view certain things on the forum. Just like on eccie.

Quote Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
    You need to be a verified member to do/view certain things on the forum. Just like on eccie.

If that was the case, wouldn’t it be uniform across all the subforums? Some subforums I can see the inserted images, some I can’t.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Smerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninety View Post
    If that was the case, wouldn’t it be uniform across all the subforums? Some subforums I can see the inserted images, some I can’t.
    Permissions can be set that are specific to multiple areas of the site including various forum sections. Much like we can turn messages private in eccie to prevent certain people without permissions seeing them.

I could also not know what the hell I'm talking about in regards to how it's set up and be wrong. I think it's something along the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
    Permissions can be set that are specific to multiple areas of the site including various forum sections. Much like we can turn messages private in eccie to prevent certain people without permissions seeing them.

I could also not know what the hell I'm talking about in regards to how it's set up and be wrong. I think it's something along the above.
    Just seems odd that I can see the attached images in Oklahoma City and Tulsa’s daily ads Red Hot Zone, but the daily ads for all Oklahoma, I can’t see them.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Permissions have been adjusted in okla forums
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!