Thread: Marie: New Beauty Marie does Her Kegels

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Marie: New Beauty Marie does Her Kegels

Companion's Handle: Marie
    Date of Visit: 1/20/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: mariestclaire23@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...arie-St-Claire
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, MISH, DOGGY, CONVO
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 350
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Multi Colored Hair, Blonde & Dark Red
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: About 5ft 4in, blonde & dark red hair, blue eyes, pretty face, exactly as shown in photos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    So I had seen a friend of Marie a few weeks ago that is also here on OurHome2.net and helped her get verified on p411 so she passed Marie my number.
    Marie texted me, I sent her a p411 invite to view my profile and we set up a time for Wednesday at 8:30pm.

I arrived at the hotel right on time, she texted me the room number and was ready on the dot (which I like).
    I left the donation on the table, we chit chat for a bit to break the ice, I start getting undressed & she compliments me on my body since I'm at about 10% body fat.
    We get closer on the bed, she asks me what I like and I told her "lets just go with the flow", we start LFK, then DFK for a while.

By now I'm ready to start, she gives a great BBBJ for a while, then after that gets the rubber, we start at Mish, I finish within 10 minutes LOL.
    We take a break afterwards, we chit chat for a bit and then begin round 2, she starts with more LFK/DFK plus BBBj afterwards to get me ready for round 2.

We start and this time go doggy, we go at it for some time and then finish.
    Afterwards we chat for a bit more till it's time for me to leave.
    Overall great visit, she's definitely a fun pleaser type.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the report

Good job providing intel on this lovely girl. Sounds like she is a pleaser and perhaps a little submissive, followed instructions well, apparently. Glad you had a good time with her and appreciate your sharing your experience.

So much pussy, so little time!