Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 Year Reunion With Asa at Luxury.. It Was so Beautiful

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    My ban has 2 months left, served one as of tomorrow. ECCIE has slowly been crumbling since Summer, 2018. It did take a turn for the worse, recently, so I can't say I miss it. They let Trolls run the Site, at times, and are big on respecting the ''civil rights'' of the Trolls. OH2 boots the Trolls quickly. I'm good being banned for 2 more months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Just curious TC

IMO, ECCIE has become all but totally useless. Why do you stick around at all? I quit posting there totally and do not rely on it. Just no information and too much Drama if you ask me. Why not just stay here, let's get this site to where it can be.

Just curious of course. Have fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Just curious TC

IMO, ECCIE has become all but totally useless. Why do you stick around at all? I quit posting there totally and do not rely on it. Just no information and too much Drama if you ask me. Why not just stay here, let's get this site to where it can be.

Just curious of course. Have fun!

Good question, Gandalf. I have asked myself the same question.

I was starting to spend less time, but I then got into the Political forum some, and side topics like my Long-running Investments thread. Most of my posts had nothing to do with Chicks, LOL. That is indicative of ECCIE failure, of course. Kind of like ditching the Cowboys, while visiting Jerry World to watch Badminton.

OH2 has fewer AMP participants, too. The few it has give good info, but OH2 just needs to mature some, bring more AMP participants over. It is getting better while ECCIE is getting worse. I expect a year from now ECCIE will be done, while OH2 will be even better. As far as Indies, OH2 crushes ECCIE. I can say the longer I'm away from ECCIE, the less I miss it. I think that is true of many guys, I see guys here who I haven't seen grace the pages of ECCIE in a year or longer.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I never started on ECCIE, because I would see guys post, then the same group of Hounds would start stalking them. I saw that for like 2 weeks, and it got old quick.

You saw Asa 2 years ago? Was she as hot then as now?

Asa was super hot 2 years ago. She hasn't lost a beat.

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days from the date/time the thread was started.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2