Thread: 2 Year Reunion With Asa at Luxury.. It Was so Beautiful

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Great idea. We already know Asa is a fan of jelly licked off her pussy. Maybe she can have a candy dish in her room, filled with jelly packets of different flavors. She can choose the flavor.. Asa... ''I can name that flavor in 2 licks'', LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified)

visit times

is it frowned upon to go set up an appointment for around 5 to 7 pm? is that too late? is earlier afternoon better?

did she put her hand over her asshole? she must of known I was "cage from OH2" because she kept that asshole covered with her hand the whole time LOL

I don't think so, LOL, but from my visit 2 years ago, she obviously didn't want me licking jelly from between her ass cheeks! Her pussy soaked it up nicely, though, I have to try another round of jelly.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    ASA was beautiful to look at with typical session.
    I would repeat for her looks.

I wish Asa would time her sessions, by playing a 60 minute LP album. a record that exceeds around 45-47 minutes in length, will suffer degradation in sound quality, due to technical specifications, but I'm getting off track.. Pardon the pun.

The record I want Asa to play, will have a skip, and the needle will be pushed back each time it hits the skip. Re-playing the same passage over and over. Meanwhile, I will engage Asa in a hot, steamy, and yes, distracting session, it will take her 2-3 hours to catch on, that the record should have ended an hour or two ago! Pardon the Pudenda.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Excellent Review.
    Would like to leave her a heaping helping of
    Nuttella on that Velvet Taco