Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Qv Friendly Providers

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    A lot of truth to that statement Italia.....I’ve noticed many of the providers who offer qv services often list it in their ads or profile section. The way I hobby has changed considerably over the past decade....Since I’m currently not writing any more reviews, I don’t feel a need to plow through a half dozen providers a week to rack up a high review count as many of us did on the E. For myself, I’ve become more selective in the type of provider I see so I’m not going to schedule on a day when I know I’m going to be busy or rushed. I’d rather wait a few days, week or whatever until I have the time for at least an hour long session. And on another note....unlike a lot of the BP girls, many of the more experienced providers on this site and others are not “high volume” and not in a position where they feel a need to be jackhammered by 20 different swinging dicks a day or have a trail of traffic outside their incall that looks like a soup line at a homeless shelter. A qv list is not something that would benefit me personally but as the OP mentioned, everyone has different preferences so it could be useful to those looking for or provide that particular service.
    ^^^ I got a very fumy visual image out of your description above, Russ. Thanks for the morning chuckle.

High or low volume is up to companion personal preference, but indeed, I, and many well-established lassies, don't find it necessary to promote ourselves continually or entertain numerous gentlemen. I see a limited clientele of loyal Fancy fans on a monthly basis, mostly outcall, stay at my inn of sin overnight perhaps every other week for the convenience of select fellows, so if I'm advertising my 30-minute Snack Attack or ANY other special, it's a rare opportunity. (FREE shower also included, wink to Seeking~P!)

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    recently i had a hh session with a non-verified provider on OH2 that i wish had been a qv. a list may have helped because my big head could have made the decision that if a newb with zero reviews is not on the list, then i probably shouldn't see her..

Quote Originally Posted by Vaginaterian View Post
    I never schedule for less than an hour, so QV, BNG, etc. are not important to me.
    I agrre vag. And fancy im with you as well i personally prefer to do at least a hour my version of a qv is hh only cus i aim to please and thats only for men i have the pleasure of knowing cus i personally know what and how you prefer it lol...
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas

Question To do or not to do * that is the question

All this hooplah over QV's mmmmm, I may try and give it a whirl lol
    I always offer my "Busy Business Man's Break of 30minutes....which is 30minutes, not an hour uhemmmm you know who you are

LOL you guys
    Stay tuned
    Last edited by Italia DiBella; 06-06-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥
    MSOG GFE/PSE
    VIP Body Rub Artist
    Contact Me For Next Flexible AVAIL

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly Per Availability

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
    YES... you can :)
    Look at bottom left of your profile.

Q.V. are for the cheap and the inadequate.
    True there's a visitor list.
    But I'm notorious for accidentally clicking on a members name while trying to swipe near
    So sure others do as well
    But yes, it helps in some ways
    💥
    💥
    MSOG GFE/PSE
    VIP Body Rub Artist

Guest Companion
    A lot of truth to that statement Italia.....I’ve noticed many of the providers who offer qv services often list it in their ads or profile section. The way I hobby has changed considerably over the past decade....Since I’m currently not writing any more reviews, I don’t feel a need to plow through a half dozen providers a week to rack up a high review count as many of us did on the E. For myself, I’ve become more selective in the type of provider I see so I’m not going to schedule on a day when I know I’m going to be busy or rushed. I’d rather wait a few days, week or whatever until I have the time for at least an hour long session. And on another note....unlike a lot of the BP girls, many of the more experienced providers on this site and others are not “high volume” and not in a position where they feel a need to be jackhammered by 20 different swinging dicks a day or have a trail of traffic outside their incall that looks like a soup line at a homeless shelter. A qv list is not something that would benefit me personally but as the OP mentioned, everyone has different preferences so it could be useful to those looking for or provide that particular service.
    Great point! Swinging dicks LOL hahaha.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    All this hooplah over QV's mmmmm, I may try and give it a whirl lol
    I always offer my "Busy Business Man's Break of 30minutes....which is 30minutes, not an hour uhemmmm you know who you are

LOL you guys
    Stay tuned
    Why even bother? The tard will stay one hour, or damn close to it ... so make him pay for the hour.

yeah thanks Russ38
    I'm very visual when reading or listening to a story LOL ughhh

What's that song about do your balls hang low lol oh yeah, my visualization gift has music too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
    Why even bother? The tard will stay one hour, or damn close to it ... so make him pay for the hour.
    True
    I seldom to never get a 30minute request.
    I have and it's too hurried on their part and I'm not comfortable.
    My Busy Business Man's Break is only for repeat friends that are really on a time crunch.
    Last edited by Italia DiBella; 06-06-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    💥
    💥
    MSOG GFE/PSE
    VIP Body Rub Artist

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
    Just repeat the words:
    " I am not a doormat. I am not a doormat. I am..."
    (Nor a shrinking violet...)

Don't blokes who consisently bend the rules eventually get blacklisted? i don't think this is as genius a tard strategy as it looks at first blush. Ladies wanna weigh in?

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    My quick visit is 30 minutes for 200 and you must provide screening till I'm comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    Just repeat the words:
    " I am not a doormat. I am not a doormat. I am..."
    (Nor a shrinking violet...)

Don't blokes who consisently bend the rules eventually get blacklisted? i don't think this is as genius a tard strategy as it looks at first blush. Ladies wanna weigh in?
    LOL you guys
    There's a little bit of everything for everybody here.
    That's the joy of being a verified member
    #Best Specials with appropriate time needed
    💥
    💥
    MSOG GFE/PSE
    VIP Body Rub Artist

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Agreed!

LOL you guys
    Other than a couple of doubles that I booked for longer sessions I don't think I've ever booked anything other than an hour. I'm not MSOG either but I like to take my time getting to my one shot. I don't know maybe it feels a little more organic than wham bam.
    Then again I tend to prefer lower volume and those providers don't usually book shorter visits. Russ echos my feelings really.
    I've considered a B&G on a day when I just needed a quickie but never pulled the trigger. A few years back I even saw Allison for an hour. I'd been hearing about her skills and was afraid she was going to be hanging it up soon. I think she got my one nut out in about 10 minutes but we had a great conversation and hella fun trying to get #2...wait, I'm pretty sure she actually did get #2.

Verified Hobbyist BCD PerfectGent's Avatar
    LOL you guys
    Just providing a different hobbyist perspective here. Sometimes I tend to go for shorter appts initially because for me it's all about the chemistry. You can always figure out if there's chemistry in 30 mins or less, and if there is, I'm guaranteed to be a repeat customer that would book hour long or more appointments in the future. If there's not, you both saved each other some extra time of awkwardness. Nothing worse than dragging out a session just because you paid for it, or better yet paying for an hour and leaving in 20 mins because you're just not feeling it. My 2 cents...

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGent View Post
    Just providing a different hobbyist perspective here. Sometimes I tend to go for shorter appts initially because for me it's all about the chemistry. You can always figure out if there's chemistry in 30 mins or less, and if there is, I'm guaranteed to be a repeat customer that would book hour long or more appointments in the future. If there's not, you both saved each other some extra time of awkwardness. Nothing worse than dragging out a session just because you paid for it, or better yet paying for an hour and leaving in 20 mins because you're just not feeling it. My 2 cents...
    That's one way to look at it and it sounds like it works for you.

I look for chemistry as well but I think I can feel it out pretty well between the way a provider presents herself on the board and those all important reviews. If a gal has a reputation for IOP or I'm pretty easy to get along with. I've had one or two bad sessions where I was surprised. I think in both cases it was more of a bad day kind of thing. Well... the last one was obviously on something and not mentally present.

I've made contact with a few gals that have piqued my interest but been turned off by bad TCB skills or even the way they respond to an inquiry that tells me they aren't all that sweet or whatever after all. I had one provider with a pretty good rep try to upsell me after an initial inquiry when her rates were clearly posted. Don't know if she thought she was going to have to buy antihistamine to deal with cat dander or what. I didn't even respond with a WTF?. The upsell told me all I needed to know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD PerfectGent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    That's one way to look at it and it sounds like it works for you.

I look for chemistry as well but I think I can feel it out pretty well between the way a provider presents herself on the board and those all important reviews. If a gal has a reputation for IOP or I'm pretty easy to get along with. I've had one or two bad sessions where I was surprised. I think in both cases it was more of a bad day kind of thing. Well... the last one was obviously on something and not mentally present.
    I hear what you're saying, but it's been my experience that a provider's board reputation can turn out very different in a one on one setting. There are rare times when I get to a session with a provider I haven't seen before and want to immediately get things popping.

I'm an observer, and a little warm up chit chat lets me know pretty quickly the level of compatibility we have. If it's not there, then let's get business taken care of and I'll be on my way. If it does happen to be there, then let's do our thing, but you'll definitely be hearing from me afterwards to set up a longer session that we can both fully enjoy from the beginning without the initial awkwardness and forced pleasantries.

Short sessions are very useful to me and are kind of my way of "screening", since my reason for hobbying isn't necessarily just to get a nut. I'd prefer for both of us to leave fucked both physically and mentally, with high anticipation for the next session. But again, that's just my opinion...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast