My favorite lady buttman’s dream aka Alexxis and I are yet again offering DOUBLES SPECIALS this week!

Our schedule this week is: Today - Saturday DOUBLES in Memorial city (very upscale incall)
**My time is limited now due to full time school so please try to book in advance :)

I am a 5'4" athletically built NATURAL REDHEAD GODDESS! My eyes will fuck you among other things.

My sexy blonde friend Alexxis is over 6 feet tall with a perfect curvy HOURGLASS body and an ASS that will drive you wild!!!!!!

WE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!

We aim to please...and you WILL become ADDICTED!!

Private incall in Galleria area (MY INCALL) Or Memorial City for Doubles

WE ALWAYS PREFER DOUBLES!!!!

Please email me at arielstarofhouston@gmail.com or you can send a message on here. Please provide two recent references (within 6 months)
My website is arielmoretti.com which has my rates!

I will see new friends but only if you have been careful and are not showing any symptoms of COVID19. Let's be safe please :)

Old friends please text me! I am always in the mood to be NAUGHTY! Let's make that happen! (I do NOT reply over text if I do not know you, please email first if we have not met)

NO GREEK, NO SS, NO BBFS. <--- These are the only things that are a hard NO. EVERYTHING else i am open to.

***STARTING JANUARY 19TH 2021, I WILL HAVE A LOT LESS FREE TIME DUE TO A VERY RIGOROUS ACADEMIC PROGRAM THAT I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO WHICH WILL BE FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS! I WILL ONLY BE TAKING HOUR+ DATES IF WE HAVE NOT PRESCREENED BEFORE JANUARY 19TH. RATES WILL ALSO BE INCREASING. PRESCREENING MEANS SENDING YOUR REFERENCES/OTHER SCREENING OPTIONS (PLEASE INQUIRE) AND BEING VERIFIED ETC. - If you have seen me before, grandfathered rates will be at 500HR/700 1.5 HRS/9002HR - STARTING JANUARY 19TH, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS. New rates will be posted soon****