Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bran new here

Verified Companion Companion

Hello guys from San Antonio

I’m just letting y’all know I’m coming into town the weekend of the 26th which is a Friday and I will be staying till Monday, let me know if you’re interested in getting together. Text me and I can tell you my donations and my list. I have had a big request to come to town so here I come. 210-256-9690. When you text me I will need your screen name and picture please thank you before I commit to meeting you. We all want to stay safe on here.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion
    See you soon

- - - Updated - - -

Hello how are

- - - Updated - - -

Hello and thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Hello

- - - Updated - - -

Hello

- - - Updated - - -

Hello and trust me I am doing my homework and I have a little help from my friends in here as well. I’m playing it safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2