Thread: Discovering New Things About Me....Now I want To Explore this side of me...

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar

Discovering New Things About Me....Now I want To Explore this side of me...

Something i have learned about myself since i joined the hobby, is how i take control in a session. I completely take control. I just want you to do what i tell you to do and if you dont i give you a lil slap to the hand or light smack to your cheek and tell you to shut up and listen. Nothing hard to where it will hurt, just enough to make your dick hard...lol...or ill grab a handful of your hair and turn your head so i can suck on your neck and kiss and lick all up and down up around your ear, lightly nippling the back of your neck up to your hair line, even nippling up on to your hair, only on the back of your neck tho., seems to drive men crazy. the entire time , ive still got a hand ful of your hair , so im able to control which way your head moves..then ill pull your head back, so i can suck on your chin a lil bit, kissing up to your lips, real quick then down your chin to your neck , where i love to get my mouth over as much of your adam apple as i can , not sucking hard,, no hickies,,,but sucking softly to give you goose bumps.. I love seeing how your body reacts when i do the things i do... and i love to do things in ways only i can do...I love that shit. I love it soo much i might grab you by the throat and whisper in your ear ,, shhhhh shut up...kiss you on the cheek sit up and look at you in the eyes with the devilish grin i have when im being naughty and give your face a lil smack, how dare your face make me wanna sit on it. How dare your face make my pussy throb...Youve got to be punished now. lol
    so by this time, all you want to do is touch my body and caress my silky smooth skin, and when you try, i smack your hand away, matter of fact. ill hold your hands down as i suck a mouthful of your ball sack into my mouth. yes, the entire sac inside my warm wet mouth, my tongue licking your taint at the same damn time....i can feel you trying to lift your hands to touch yourself and i hold them down firmer. when your with me, your cock is ALL MINE for the time your with me. MINE. you have no rights to your cock here. I becomes mine, i own it. you want me to hve it anyways, right. so just give it to me... I want to make you squirm and scream... I will make you handle it, even if you say you cant take it,,, i will make you ... what i found excites a guy is when i take a quick bite of your inner thigh, right under neath your sac. you never suspect it and it turns you on alot more, cuz it caused a chill through out your entire body, and its sexy as fuck when i do it.
    now all that to me is totally pg13.. I want to take it further. i have a fem dom in me that wants to explore. i want to play. learn and try new things. I am finding myself totally taking control of every situation...I also have a submissive side to me. But ive only encountered one gentlemen who was able to get me to the point of submission. Only One who turned me on when he would call me his slut and tell me to do things and i would listen. i wanted him to control me, everything he did turned me on and i wasnt in control. and liked it, but only from him...anyone else that would try to act that way with me would get their asses chewed out. This guy was the only one who could get away with it, he was the only one who could make me want to surrender myself to him, i wanted him to control me , i wanted to be his sexy slave in a way. and whats crazy was the person and i only spoke on the phone and it was like he would try and play games to mind fuck me......i used to tell him ,,, " if your mind fucks feel this good to me, i can only imagine how good it would be for me in person.....
    anyhow.....im a very strong and independent female in general. I think that the fact that this guy got me to the point of submission and that is what turned me on...Im not the bitch to fuck with. Im a beast....ive never allowed anyone to have that power over me...my ex husband of 14yrs never got me to surrender to him...so its a big deal for me....And i Want to fell that again,,,that guy a speak of has not been around anymore and i want to find a new source i guess you can say.. I called him Master... So i want a new Master...One that can stimulate me intellectually , find my dark sense of humor just as funny as i do because they possesses one as well, talk to me in a way that makes me feel energized and awesome Confident and sexy....and can make me feel that way when they call me their cum sucking slut, or dirty little cum bucket, or just their dick sucking slut...whatever,, he would turn me on sooo much ...I want to find that with someone ...so im putting it out there. i want to play....Im A FEM DOM for sure...but am yearning to find that one DOM thats for me.....remember its all got to be done from a loving good place. nothing done from a mean place in a persons mind ...this is the exchange of energy .. honestly look into .. I have been, because im interested in the DOM/SUB relationship and wanna explore experiment and play
    does this even make sense.. ? i dont care read between the lines and im sure you can get the picture ...lol... Im a riot thats for sure...always ready to have fun, always eager to please, and will forever be that happy place you cant wait to get back to all week long...muuahhh. i promise
    Last edited by Daisy does you right; 01-20-2021 at 06:17 AM.
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

Such a nasty girl...in all the right ways!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Damn girl i'd love for you to fuck me!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Reading that made my dick hard! You just mind fucked me girl!

That was hot.

Holy Shit! Freshly new to the whole single game after 24 years of missionary and I stumble across this beauty! to work a bit shy at times I just might need to dial this number it's just what the doctor ordered I think.

Please don’t m, my dick got harder than the min lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a wonderful experience with this lady. If you haven't seen her, you should...