Thread: The Fall

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The Fall

Is it just me or has the hobby took a turn for the worst? At least in Austin it’s been on a steady decline. The quality of women, service and perks have the dumpsters. Everyone is price gouging and providing lack luster service. All the ATF have fell off the map and all we are left with is riff raff. What are your thoughts is it time to call it what it is. The end?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    I suggest some introspection, Jake32. I think you’re projecting your own ennui onto the hobby and onto the ladies. Even if what you are saying is accurate, you need to remember, we are in a high point of a global pandemic. School and children’s schedules are affected, the economy and job market have taken a massive hit, and many are being conscientious about spreading the virus.

With comments like yours, I’m sure the girls are asking why all THEY are left with is the riff raff. I hope in time you’ll be embarrassed you posted this diatribe.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Jake32,

You are just asking a question about your observations and that’s totally fine. Your not the only hobbyist with the same question.

This is an open forum to have the freedom to speak and ask questions.

FYI, you will always have WK’s that try to call you out in front of an open forum that providers and hobbyist can read. It makes them feel like they’re a providers hobbyist.

Enjoy and stay safe

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake32 View Post
    Is it just me or has the hobby took a turn for the worst? At least in Austin it’s been on a steady decline. The quality of women, service and perks have the dumpsters. Everyone is price gouging and providing lack luster service. All the ATF have fell off the map and all we are left with is riff raff. What are your thoughts is it time to call it what it is. The end?
    Agreed!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

no

just saying, no
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Protest with your wallet.

+1 dodger
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Protest with your wallet.

+1 dodger
    +2

That's what I do not if I don't feel the value, I just say no.

Most of the new norm of 300+ for an hour is crazy even more for women I wouldn't screw in RW.
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    GENTS,

pay attention, please.

Per this forum's flag:

Coed Discussion - Austin

No HIDE tags allowed. No discussions about rates.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!