Thread: 🌅🌇$ SPECIAL $ 🎉🌅YOUNG👗EXOTIC WET💦SLIMY🤤HOT🔥Spinner 👀LOOKING 4 KINKY FUNN🤩

Verified Companion Alicewonderland's Avatar

🌅🌇$ SPECIAL $ 🎉🌅YOUNG👗EXOTIC WET💦SLIMY🤤HOT🔥Spinner 👀LOOKING 4 KINKY FUNN🤩

Hello Gentleman,

Alicewonderland is my name I am the perfect exotic feisty treat you been waiting for. Sweet & Spicy is a way you would describe me. You will be in bliss looking into my big beautiful eyes and I been told my smile is contagious. I have perfect curves and long beautiful legs. Our time spent together will always be exciting and an adventure. You will laugh and create amazing memories with me that you will never forget.

Im alway full of energy and ready for an adventure. I always come dressed for the occasion with sexiness and class. My appearance is something I will always take pride in. My goal is to give you an unforgettable and drama free experience. Therefore id say I am the perfect companion for whatever occasion it may be dinning, an evening night out, pool days, or spending quality time in your place! Let go of all worries and let the stress go away with me.

5777B973-7612-4622-90CB-BC90C4C2FD45.jpg

Please in your Private Message include the following[/FONT]:

- Your Ethnicity and Age
    - The profile links of 3 recent references must be verified and active ladies on this site.
    - The phone number you used to see them

HHR-200
    HR- 250

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am not as active and don’t write too many reviews however I can vouch for her. She is amazing and has an awesome body. One of my best times in fact I’m going to see her and write a review. Glad to see you on Ourhome!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Alice.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy.

Welcome ��

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    verified status granted.

thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!