Companion's Handle: DominicanQueen
Date of Visit: 1/19/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: (346) 988-4202
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...DominicanQueen
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Location: Based in Houston but she was visiting SA when I saw her
Type of Visit: Incall QV
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: facesitting, bbbj, cowgirl, doggie
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
Donation: 120
Approximate age of Companion: 21
Hair Color and Length: brown hair down to her mid-back
Smoking Status: She didn't smell like smoke but she did bust out the vape pen after we finished
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Beautiful brown skin
probably 4'11"-5'1"
perfectly slim. A-cups but still very squeezable and lickable. no belly, no stretchmarks.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Short version: Absolutely perfect. She said she's only here for 2 days and I will be visiting her again. I wish I had gotten the hh instead of the QV.

Details: She texted back immediately. No games. I'm unverified, so she asked for a deposit. I wasn't comfortable with it, but she already had good reviews from Houston so I went ahead and did it.
I get to her location, she sends me the room number. I've been burned a few times by this site, so I was very pleasantly surprised to see she looked better than her pics. And when she got undressed I immediately regretted only getting the QV because I wanted to enjoy her body properly. See her while she's here.

This is not the first woman I've met on this site, but this is the first one I've felt good enough to review. The rest were blegh.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.