Thread: Im gonna put you on blast if you dont keep your side of the bargain bro. 1 chance

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar

Im gonna put you on blast if you dont keep your side of the bargain bro. 1 chance

This is to a few of you fellas that received a review special and havent done shit yet...so you know who you are. This i your last chance im gonna give before i put you out there for what it is. A liar, bullshitter and etc....your lucky im being this nice...theres no fucking excuse...it takes 20mins to leave a review.....i think you are just trying to get over on a hard working provider...me..your the reason i dont have specials.. And i know it was a great session for you so anything you put that would say otherwise would be false...m guys already know...Im amazing...reviews help me..so im giving you tonight to keep your word like a man should.. .

Hi all my loveys... .muuuahhhh...looking forward to our next encounter..
    TinMan...when are you gonna finally come meet me babe.??Lets make history already..im very eager to meet you..
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Had several sessions with Daisy and she's awesome!!

Yeah, I know...I’m a slacker. I bet, though, even if it takes another week before I can get over there I’ll get my review posted before some of the other guys you’re calling out lol!

My only excuse is I want to make sure I carve out enough time to get the total “Daisy Experience”. Lately, with the travel time from my side of town to yours I wouldn’t have enough of a window to get much more than a QV. I gotta have more than that :)
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

I love this...
    A woman is not letting anyone take advantage of her when the man knew he has to write a review.
    Review special is exactly that !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    I agree 1000%, those fucking hobbyist kill it for the rest of us. Do the damn review, it ain’t hard. If the gremlins getting you, do a mini review in coed, leave a post for MODs to move to review section, you do that by clicking on the triangle in the corner so MODS know to look at that post. It’s not hard to do, and if you were given a discount t to do it, keep your fucking word.
    This is why we can’t have nice things. Prices get jacked up over idiots like this!!!! And if they finally post, good but they still cause her to double think discounts for others, so still an ass, just not a douche bag ass, lol.

Ok enough wk, lol I don’t want to get attacked over that, lol!!!!

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar
    Thank you babe..That's what i'm talking about...Good looking out on havin a girls back...love it. Thank you...
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.