Thread: Gorgeous Lunna from SLB

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Gorgeous Lunna from SLB

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: SLB, Sexy Latina Brazilian - Lunna
    Date of Visit: 1/13/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (903)-213-0927
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23129419%3B
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, Sloppy BBBJx2, K9x2, CG, MISH
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: brunette
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina/Brazilian
    Companion Description: Amazing natural C Breasts, slim waist, firm ass, a couple of tattoos as shown in the ad. Way prettier in person than the picture.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Switching from eccie, I've been lurking on this platform but thought I must leave a review for this lady. Although she is from Brazil, she is very fluent in English. She is by far the most gorgeous Brazilian girl I've seen from this agency. Screening was not difficult as usual. Upscale and safe place for the appointment. She looks amazing in person! Felt I had to be very gentle with this girl. If she stays a while in town, I would definitely see her again. Make sure to treat her with respect!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

interesting first review..... I wanted to see how she did over here because there were "things" going on over in dallas and I wanted to see if it was happening here
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.