Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to politely saw no.. advice? Would really like input from providers

You could just ask upfront for recent pics or video chat like someone else suggested. I think you should get what you were under the impression you are buying. And if you know from the minute you get there that its not for you, then don't stay. Maybe pay a little something.... but definitely not full rate. There's ways to not be a dick about it. I find that blunt communication is best.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Getting burned / cat-fished is terrible for a guy and it seems to be more prevalent these days. I know this because lately during the screening process, guys have been mentioning this concern. For me it is simple, I offer a “cat-fish clause.” Within the first 5-10 minutes upon meeting me, if I am not who I have presented myself to be via photos and correspondence the guy may politely excuse himself / bow-out, no harm no foul, with his money in hand. I never had a gent do that though. And, I do remind them of their option to do so a few minutes after we meet.

For the OP the unpleasant surprise has happened more often than not, but he still stayed and played many times, and has been on this board long enough to get verified... I recommend him getting verified then he can access the private mens area, where he can post a question about lady he is curious about = additional way to research.

I like most of the guys suggestions here on politely bowing-out.
    Practice what you would say beforehand so that it is easy to speak the words in the moment. Set your phone alarm prior, to ring 3-5 minutes after you meet the lady. That will slow things down and be your reminder to decide to politely leave or stay and have fun.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2