Thread: LAST DAY 💜 Sexy, tight,& just your type!💦

Verified Companion Companion alexarouse's Avatar

LAST DAY 💜 Sexy, tight,& just your type!💦

Hello gentlemen, my name is Alexandra . A passionate stunning Latin. I am 5’1 with a peanut butter soft touch. The perfect mix of sensual & sweet. I love meeting new people & leaving a lasting impression. I know days can be very hectic and stressful, so allow me to be your sweet escape ☺️ From the moment we meet you will be impressed I am extremely exotic,and well-mannered, the perfect exclusive companion for the most selective gentlemen.
    Please do NOT text me asking me for more pictures. I will not send them. My profile is updated at all times; if asked you will be kindly redirected to my site!
    100% INDEPENDENT ⭐️ Always fresh & clean ���� DRAMA FREE �� 100% REAL & Unforgettable and UNRUSHED ⏳ NO BB!!!

If you’re looking to meet with me, please TEXT ME & be sure to include the date, time, length & location of your desired appointment for a faster response.
    IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH VERIFIED REVIEWS, I WILL NEED;
    Two established provider references
    (Please include the link to their profiles)
    OR
    Employment verification
    (LinkedIn, work ID with selfie, business card, work website, etc)
    Picture of ID/Passport with selfie

Information I ask for is only used to verify you for my safety only and nothing else! Your privacy is extremely important to me, but as much as I value your privacy, my personal safety is a priority. In order to ensure our time together is every bit as wonderful as you expect, I must feel relaxed and comfortable with who I am meeting. Donation is for my time and companionship anything outside of this is between two consenting adults.

Contact #: 6506007965