Thread: Why is it so hard to post review on OH2

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Why is it so hard to post review on OH2

Have tried posting review for 5 days now. Get review all done and then hit review. Go to review and the WHOLE “Rest of Story” was gone. Go back and it’s there. Hit Submit. Then message comes up saying “You have to enter at least one character”. I go back and every box has something in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM is you want. Not very computer savvy but have no problems posting reviews elsewhere.

When using a mobile device rather than an actual computer, this glitch happens. There is a template to follow, post it in coed discussion, and then hit the RTM button to have it moved to appropriate forum.

Here ya go:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    I have more problems posting images.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    See my PM for the fix that works for me
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE