Thread: Princess K: Princess K: BCS - the B stands for booty!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Princess K: Princess K: BCS - the B stands for booty!

Companion's Handle: Princess K
    Date of Visit: 1/15/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27022-PrincessK
    City, State: Bryan/College Station, Texas
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS, CG, RCG, K9, Mish, 69, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $260
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's to early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Black shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Not sure, definitely not obvious
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Tight. Nice size breasts, small waste, bubble butt, tone legs. Her body is flawless. This girl could definitely be a model.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    Princess K is definitely one of those too good to be true type providers. I saw the pictures on the website, which are pretty good, so I decided to take the plunge. I have to be honest, the picture on the website do not do her justice. She is a lot hotter...and she has a beautiful face.

I walked in and she was standing there in black lingerie that didn't leave much to the imagination. I couldn't wait for her to lead me to the bedroom, because I wanted to watch her from the back. That ass is amazing!

I was quite nervous at first, but she put me at ease with fun conversation and moving things along nicely. After my first explosion, we had great conversation. She kept reminding me, as soon as you are ready, let me know. Definitely not a clock watcher. I looked at my watch with about 10 minutes left and she asked me if we were almost out of time. After we concluded, she talked with me for another 20 minutes, before I left. She kindly had this conversation in the nude, so I could continue enjoying her phenomenal body with my eyes and one last squeeze of her ass as I walked out the door. She is definitely someone I plan on seeing on a regular basis. She travels quite a bit, but she is based in BCS now, so make sure to go see her. I know we are rather limited in this area, but we are lucky to have such a sexy and fantastic provider.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 01-17-2021 at 09:32 PM. Reason: location redacted

Thanks for the review drake25

PK is definitely one of the best providers in the business....she never disappoints.....ATF material for sure! I try to see her every time she tours to Beaumont or Houston.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Lenergeon's Avatar

Thanks for the review

Definitely waiting for her to come back to waco. She was incredibly patient when i saw her and is worth the trip.