Thread: Sexy & petite new to the site.single and ready to mingle

Verified Companion Companion Michelle87's Avatar

Sexy & petite new to the site.single and ready to mingle

My name is Michelle i am 33,black 5'5 very petite but sexy. and i am new to this site but i love venturing into unfamiliar things.i am very multitalented whenit comes to the needs and wants and needs of a man/woman.😘🤑💋💋💋💦💦💦💦👅👅👅👅👅🤞😝😜😉😉😉i am a people pleaser and very laid back when im geting to know u.and ive been told i am very good at everything i do.#💥💥💥💦💦👅👅👅🔥🔥🔥💥🏃my rates are INCALL (b&g-85)(q.v-$100-120)(hhr-140)(hr-180) OUTCALL(hhr-160)(hr-230-250) also do massages-120 so cum get your stress eased away by this new hottie thats ready to show u im only new to this site but definitely not new to how to make your🍆 🔥💫💫💫🙊🙉🙈💦👅💥💥💥🔥🔥🙌lol.call or text me @9723810413 anytime anyday.so lets get together and show each other some new tricks.lol please provide age,ethnicity, at least one reference

Welcome, a pic or 2 would be nice
    Because once you have tasted one pussy you want to taste them all!!!

Daty a requirement

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome. How about some pics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    Welcome baby.

To get the best response at this site, please take some time to post some pics along with an idea of do's and don'ts that you allow. Best of luck here.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Welcome Michelle. In my signature line is some good information for new people coming onto the site.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Michelle.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy.

welcome. can we get some photos, and maybe some paragraphs? :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie. Ditto to the suggestions of others. With more information will come many suitors I am sure. have a ball!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome. I second what everyone else said. I might be one of your first romps lol