Thread: Nadiastreasure: Reuniting with Nadia

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nadiastreasure: Reuniting with Nadia

Companion's Handle: Nadiastreasure
    Date of Visit: Second week of January 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (512) 649-5934
    Email Address: naughtynadia6969@protonmail.ch
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?412028-Cum-UnWind-With-A-Bubbly-Blonde-Spinner
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Greeting, toast, bbbj, daty, mpcfs, massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: long and blonde
    Smoking Status: not an issue at all
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: Still smoking hot - very cute spinner with some curves and a sexy smile
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I've seen Nadia many times over the last couple of years but hadn't heard from her since summer. When I saw her post that she was back, I texted her and got a prompt response setting a time for the next day. Communication was great, she was ready on time, and I had a blast.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yeah

I had some ok times with her and she is cute...When i first saw her.

But I also exp. at times a lot of attitude from her,and irractic behavior. Also the service with my 1st visit was ok. Went down from there. She can be very flaky about
    the level of service she offers, from visit to visit. She also became very moody...

Those were my past exps. Makes me a bit suspect about wanting to see her again. Hopefully she is getting better? She is very cute, so its too bad she behaves like that at times.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven’t seen her since she came back but I really enjoyed my time. She is quirky and she likes to vape which I’m OK with. She had a great spinner body and loves to fuck. She’s also usually available late night which I like. Do your research. I’m glad she’s back and will see her soon but, based on reviews, YMMV.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!