Thread: AlexxaMarie: Insane BBBJ with AlexxaMarie

Registered Male (Not Verified)

AlexxaMarie: Insane BBBJ with AlexxaMarie

Companion's Handle: AlexxaMarie
    Date of Visit: 01/15/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text/PM
    Phone Number: 346-360-1089
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%26%2365039%3B
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Car Play
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: bbbj
    hj
    fiv
    DT
    russian
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Pulled Back
    Smoking Status: 420 friendly
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Way prettier in person she is a tiny little beautiful black woman. I was blown away with how pretty she looked late at night perfect eyelashes nails and looked sexy too. Short but not too short definitely thick in the right places and nice pierced nips.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yeah

Public comments:
    This provider has one of the best BBBJs I have ever had on this platform more details in ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Seems a bit pricey for just a bbbj. Did you know that FS was not an option going in?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Account Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Seems a bit pricey for just a bbbj. Did you know that FS was not an option going in?
    What Dod said?
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I banged the @#&& out of her and she smiled whole time! I’d see her more if true incall instead of Notel....now looks like she went northwest side town. I hope still comes to galleria

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...202#post991202

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Alexxa definitely has a very talented mouth! Nice review man!

I also agree with Tex that if she were closer to the Southwest, I’d be visiting her way more often.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.