Thread: Strip Clubs Open

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Strip Clubs Open

Just curious if you guys could point me in direction of good club open now that has extras.

Tried several times with providers surprising how many don't want to do this or complain after one song lol
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    Landing always as well as p10 highland. Just work ur game

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagefright View Post
    Landing always as well as p10 highland. Just work ur game
    Landing strip was a crazy upset.

She was like you need an cabana then we got there and said there is a 5 dance minimum. I said fuck that and just walked out before she started.
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Bummer.
    I went to highland p10 on Friday, mid afternoon. It’s a different experience, for sure. But the girls were attractive and ready to do their thing. I had two tell me, in no uncertain terms, that VIP is a guarantee. $50/hhr $100/hr to the house to take a lady to VIP, and then negotiate with her. Seems like the AMP model.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    She's lying there's no five dance minimum going to go she ate before you go back there but it's like 25 bucks for a cabana

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagefright View Post
    She's lying there's no five dance minimum going to go she ate before you go back there but it's like 25 bucks for a cabana
    I’m thinking she was speaking in code: Five dances minimum likely meant: I’ll give you a hand-job for the cost of five dances (5) $20 dances=$100. Sex probably cost “15 dances.”
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I never really got the strip club experience thing. I guess I'm lazy :) I'd rather just set an appointment and go. Is it the danger of getting caught?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    For me, it was always the advantage of "look before you buy", which you can't get with a typical provider appointment. There's no worry of a bait and switch - what you see is what you get. That being said, it's been a while since I've hit the clubs, so the atmosphere might be a bit worse than I'm used to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Iron Butterfly's Avatar
    Before the upside down world strip clubs was a nice way to end the week with a few beers and some nice naked girls to look at. I have met a few ladies I would take on dates in the wild. This was a lot of fun and I will do it again when the ship rights itself.
    "the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvdatpuddy View Post
    For me, it was always the advantage of "look before you buy", which you can't get with a typical provider appointment. There's no worry of a bait and switch - what you see is what you get. That being said, it's been a while since I've hit the clubs, so the atmosphere might be a bit worse than I'm used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazzy View Post
    I never really got the strip club experience thing. I guess I'm lazy :) I'd rather just set an appointment and go. Is it the danger of getting caught?
    I am too lazy also to intertwine some dance deal w getting to VIP than another negotiation much easier go to some hotel see a ******, get off and leave. However it is nice to see the girls, talk to them and ' interview' them but no guaranteed fuck or blowjob is BS. However, imagine if all of a sudden the strip clubs added in a sauna, a whirlpool, a restaurant as well as lockers to store your clothes and added 15-25 themed rooms in back specifically for fucking!!! Unfortunately we don't have the infrastructure legally or even more so logistically to ever turn strip clubs in to brothels and sex clubs where u skip the dancing BS go right to the rooms.

I'd prefer to relax for hours, look and select when ready the whole time surrounded with naked young beauties on display right in front of you, sitting on your lap etc and go fuck; just cut to the chase. No being fooled by an ad, old picture, photoshop etc; what you see is 100% what you get.

But strip clubs are great recruiting grounds and over the 20 years in this town although brought in by scumbag ' pimps/bookers' they do provide us variety once they are converted from dancer to prostitute and of course some already moonlighted as both. Thinking back to the talent packed ASPD days yeah, tons of the girls came from strip clubs.

In general, these places are actually a tease for what we do not have yet many other western nations do have! Like any guy I love to look and agree but I don't like look and leave; I like look and guaranteed to go fuck. ( hence the love of airplanes/passport)

To each their own, some guys like strip clubs. To me it is dangling the carrot and if you choose to pay and invest $/time in this game by time you fuck would have been much easier to have just sent a Pm or two and gone to see someone; there is always someone available on here

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    However, imagine if all of a sudden the strip clubs added in a sauna, a whirlpool, a restaurant as well as lockers to store your clothes and added 15-25 themed rooms in back specifically for fucking!!! Unfortunately we don't have the infrastructure legally or even more so logistically to ever turn strip clubs in to brothels and sex clubs where u skip the dancing BS go right to the rooms.

I'd prefer to relax for hours, look and select when ready the whole time surrounded with naked young beauties on display right in front of you, sitting on your lap etc and go fuck; just cut to the chase. No being fooled by an ad, old picture, photoshop etc; what you see is 100% what you get.
    I really miss Prague...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Strip clubs were fun for me back in the day which was in my late 30’s when I started being able to afford it.

I was going about once a month before Covid. I actually wasn’t there to get dances but to see good looking women. When one of the managers, a lady, was there I would have conversations with her. Nothing about the club but more about life stuff. I really enjoyed my time talking to her.

I would go in, have a few beers and chill.

Not sure if you all are recognizing this but the girls these days just don’t have a knack for introducing themselves and making a guy comfortable. They go right away to asking if you want some dances. Also, some of the hot ones just hang out to the side with their phones and don’t bother trying to make money.

Then there’s the really super hot ones. They get to the club and walk around just look so damn good. You go and ask them to move to a couch and they roll that nose up and walk away later to be found in the cabanas with the high rollers. Oh well.

I suppose when things get back to normal, I’ll be there again.