Companion's Handle: Punky BrewsterXXX
Date of Visit: 1-13
Preferred Method of Contact: Private message
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/private.ph...m&pmid=5047412
City, State: North Austin, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, shower, kissing, Hj, lots of bbbj, Cfs, relaxing and talking, more Bbbj, Cfs.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour but we went over.
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: Late 30's
Hair Color and Length: Blond past shoulders
Smoking Status: not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Tall beautiful woman, c cup breast. Curvy in all the right places
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded in every wsy
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes unless I can keep her for myself

Public comments:
I read her ad and private messaged Punky and she responded after about an hour. I was surprised because some reviews I read mentioned her TCB as an issue but I got a response and text very quickly. Some small screening requirements and the I got a text to set up a time. Later that evening I texted I was on my way and she quickly responded with tha address and asked me to text when i arrived. After a few minutes she texted to come on in and I was pleasantly surprised. She is a tall smoking hot curvy woman. She offered me food since I had just left work and then a hot shower and away the night went. Best GFE I have had in my 14 years in the hobby.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.