Thread: Morgan Baby: She took my breath away.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Morgan Baby: She took my breath away.

Companion's Handle: Morgan Baby
    Date of Visit: 1/15/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, then text
    Phone Number: (512) 953-3012
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https.//home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99285-Morgan-Baby
    City, State: N. Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DFK, massage, DFK, caressing, DFK, cuddling, DFK, DATY, DFK, dirty talk, DFK, convo, DFK
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR.
    Donation: $260
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Blond, short
    Smoking Status: Didn't notice, one way or the other
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She is the kind of woman you would see in HEB and then realize that you have been following her through the store. She is the epitome of the sexy MILF, great body, great boobs, succulent pussy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? OMG! She took my breath away!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Public comments:
    This encounter almost didn't happen. I contacted her by PM and she returned the message and checked references rather quickly. So I texted her about a meeting time that morning. Unfortunately, she was preparing to change hotels and I didn't have any time to make a later appointment. Then she just decided to stay one more night and invited me to her hotel right away. That's the first thing you need to know about Morgan. She REALLY wants to please you. The next thing you need to know about her is SHE IS HOT! OMG! When I first saw her, I was blown away. I don't know what I expected, but she was so much more beautiful than what I expected. I love curvy women and she certainly fits that description (without being even close to a BBW). The next thing you need to know about Morgan is, she is PASSIONATE! From the moment I came in the door, she was kissing me non-stop and passionately. You see, there's a difference between women who offer DFK and those that really love to kiss. Morgan REALLY loves to kiss! It's a real turn-on. She makes you feel like her boyfriend after being separated for months. WOW! Finally, she loves oral sex, whether giving or receiving and she has the most succulent pussy I have ever sucked before. I love DATY and she loves to receive and provides all of the appropriate IOP to keep you going for hours. I could go on and on, but, suffice it to say, Morgan was the total package for me - beautiful, sensual, sexy, and passionate. I'm going to have to get a second job now just to keep seeing her. This is the kind of woman you would marry except you would feel so guilty for having such a good sex life. If you're past the "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" stage and you're ready for some slow, smoldering passion, you won't do any better than Morgan Baby.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    she sounds like one hell of a woman! Looking forward to meeting this one

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Morgan is awesome. Her pics are accurate and she is super passionate. Plus cool to just hang with / chat.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Morgan is one of the few I currently repeat with. She has that rare combination of giving a natural GFE session combined at times with the enthusiasm of a nympho. There is no I in her IOP.

One correction to the OP though - I’m pretty sure she’s in her 40s not 30s. I can understand the mistake though as her enthusiasm can be...youthful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Op. I saw Morgan in December. The descriptions above are right on. She's more the definition of GFE than most of the ladies that claim that they are. She's also a Greek Lover. :-)

One comment to the reviewer - you could pretty much swap the public and ROS parts of this review. Your ROS was a couple harmless sentences. The Behind Closed Doors (BCD) portion of the review describing the action was placed in public view for all to see. This is the opposite of the intentions for these sections of the review.

When in doubt recognize that the BCD/Action is in the ROS....

Here's a few pics of this passionate woman from my recent session - for those of you with ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I can't wait to see her again soon.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 01-18-2021 at 01:00 AM.