Thread: alex love: Alex love

Registered Male (Not Verified)

alex love: Alex love

Companion's Handle: alex love
    Date of Visit: 12/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    [B]Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?60915-Alex-Rose
    City, State: Pearland, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no, she rescheduled several times during the day
    Activities: fs, bbbj, ff, daty, cim
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5 hours
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: long black
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: black
    Companion Description: 5'6 125 pounds, A cups, big butt, stubbly pussy(too lazy to shave I guess)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? I guess
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    she has ok looks but tired of her attitude and rescheduling

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by SEFFfun; 01-15-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks for the review. For a while I was seeing her about once a month. Then, a little over a year ago she stopped answering my texts. I thought she hung it up. If she has a big butt now she has put on some weight. She used to be fun, a little different experience, sort of passive but enjoyed herself.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yep she used to be fun but started to have a bad attitude about a year ago. I was seeing her for several years. I helped her get on eccie and away from her scheduler or whatever he was. Helped her get her driver's license. I started getting tired of her last year but she would text and want to meet because her car bill was due or something so I stayed around. I'm finally tired of her shit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SEFFfun View Post
    Yep she used to be fun but started to have a bad attitude about a year ago. I was seeing her for several years. I helped her get on eccie and away from her scheduler or whatever he was. Helped her get her driver's license. I started getting tired of her last year but she would text and want to meet because her car bill was due or something so I stayed around. I'm finally tired of her shit.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    She was always one sexy yella I thought I missed out on. What a pity with all that sexyness.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD