Thread: Rhiannon: Kicking Back with Rhiannon

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Rhiannon: Kicking Back with Rhiannon

Companion's Handle: Rhiannon
    Date of Visit: 1/18/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: OH2 PM then Text
    Phone Number: 2108170846
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77327-Rhiannon
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, BLS, DT, HJ, Tongue work, BBBJTC, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 Mins
    Donation: $180
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, pulled up
    Smoking Status: I could not tell, she smelled very nice.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Pictures are quite accurate. Beautiful face, pretty eyes, soft skin, curves curves curves, ample breasts, juicy booty.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh yes.

Public comments:
    Anyone that makes inferences about a limitless throat and world class BJ skills usually gets my attention. I had made contact last weekend when Rhiannon first started actively posting about Austin trips but we couldn't get locked in before she had to check out. Saw where she was bouncing back and forth between San Antonio and asked her to keep me in mind when she got to Austin. Communication was really good throughout. She let me know when she had her incall and we agreed on a time. My intentions were to go for the complete 1 hr test drive but my schedule changed a bit so 30 minutes would have to suffice.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review. I'm a CW only kinda guy and her ad definitely captured my interest, especially when Austin gets a swallower. Can't seem to find that many around here.

However, I'm shy on pulling the trigger with someone new but more willing with reviews like this.