Companion's Handle: Katia Dunns
Date of Visit: 1/8/21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: (469) 278-7541
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?30612-Katia-Dunns
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK with tongue, ass grabbing, BLS, DT, FF, BBBJ, lots of spit
Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
Donation: 160
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Short and stacked Latina, pretty face, great ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds Everytime
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Highly recommended

Public comments:
Katia is easily my favorite companion. She gorgeous and a true freak.
I've seen her twice in the past couple weeks. She's always dressed in sexy lingerie and heels with her makeup done. She leads me to the room where we both get semi undressed and start passionately tongue kissing and making out essentially. She's a great kisser and definitely loves it. After a few minutes of kissing she then gets on her knees and whips out my hard cock. Katia's head game is hall of game level! She's starts by sucking on the balls and puts the whole sack in her mouth while covering it with spit. Then she does the same with the dick and effortlessly sides the whole thing down her throat over and over again. I've never had some much spit on my cock before, truly amazing feeling. After a while she tells me to lay on the bed where she kept DT me, she literally left a puddle of spit on the bed and had it running down her arms. In total she gave a good 15 mins of straight throat and spit with no gag whatsoever. I finished off with a little bit of missionary and doggy.

If you want the most amazing bbbj go see Katia!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.