Thread: Asia Staxx: Not Worth Seeing In Jackson

Asia Staxx: Not Worth Seeing In Jackson

Companion's Handle: Asia Staxx
    Date of Visit: 1-14-21
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 346-399-1522
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...s/976630450613
    City, State: Jackson, Mississippi
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Texting, CBJ, Texting, and more Texting
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: $120.00
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
    Hair Color and Length: black in ponytail braids half to shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: pinner body, around 115 lbs or so. Asian, but no way that's her in the pictures. Small "C"s but nice for her size, but your not allowed to touch them. Cute little body, it's a shame I wasn't allowed to even carress, IN ANY WAY
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
    This is NOT the lady in the pictures, I don't think. Or if it is, she has aged and not in a good way. Very decieving ad, if you ask me. She won't let you touch titties, pussy, or anything else. Spends most of her time texting. Do NOT waste your hard earned money on her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Damn that sounded frustrating. I guess you were paying for the privilege of being in the same room as her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the info

Damn G, sorry that happened. You definitely took one for the team.

You went there thinking you were going to get fu_ked, but instead, you got FU_KED!

RL - you get tired of that private island and decide to come back here with the rest of us? Good to see you around.

Yeah I had to leave the island but I left a midget in charge so everything should be fine while I'm gone.

Just never liked FB and after hearing yet another hard luck story for cash from another female that I don't know, I said screw it and deleted that virus.

Guitar... do you remember that name from anywhere before? I'm thinking I've seen her using that same name before in Jackson and if so, you probably just helped a lot of guys not waste their time with her.

I'm not certain, RL. I've heard of a lot of differant "Staxxx" type phrases, but I don't recall a AsiaStaxx. CherryStaxx used to be a girls name on Backpage. I remember her name. BlackStaxx was a girl from Backpage as well. But this is the first AsiaStaxx I've come across. She definately had an Asian look. Slightly slanted eyes, so I knew she was part Asian. But I'm pretty sure she wasn't the lady in the pics. She spoke english, what little be she said.

O2, I'm bout ready to just hang with the MP girls. At least I know what I"m getting before I go. It's just about $50 higher there. When a lady agrees to see ya for $100 or less, I think about saving that $50 more I'd spent at the MP and have more for the next lady. But as you read, I"d saved by NOT seeing this lady. O well, live and learn. If I knew how, I'd post, "SCAM" by that ladies advertisements on STG. But I'm not that computer savey.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think she was working in the New Orleans area for a while. No good reviews or positive feedback ever. I never saw her but noticed she has not advertised in that area again for a while. Guess she ripped off a few guys and moved on due to lack of income. Word gets around. Thanks for the honest review, most guys dont post I think out.of embarrassment he just got fucked. So, thanks because I have never been with an Asian but looking to try it out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Asian

Computerwise - I had the fortune of seeing an Asian college student up in the DC area a few years ago who I found on P411 while visiting the area. I've never tried to hook up with another Asian since there is no way in hell that visit could be topped.

Are any of these her guitar?

I think you saw the asiastaxx that used to come through no and biloxi years ago but those pics from the link you posted dont look like the asiastaxx I saw years ago. The pics below are the asia staxx I am talking about. Was this the girl you saw?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e-for/34682308

https://houston.skipthegames.com/fem...r/446552735669

If this is the asiastaxx that you saw then she used to come through new orleans a lot and biloxi from time to time. I saw her a few times and was never really happy with her. Her body was nice but her face was rough and had pot marks as I remember and she wasnt really into the session. The only good thing I can say is her body was nice she let me finish and had cheap rates. I haven't seen her in at least 5 years so if it is her then she sounds even worse than she was back then and she was subpar at best then.

Here are a few vids she used in some of her ads years ago.

https://vimeo.com/512753528

https://vimeo.com/user133769298/revi...211/a9707d76c9

Basscat, that may be her a lot younger. She does have pot markes like you said, so this could be her. But she has aged UNGRACEFULLY. She looks like hell now. Nothing as pretty as her pics show. Hard living I guess.