Date of Visit: 12/14/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 512-823-1013
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?64264-Avery69
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: GFE, conversation/MT, LFK, DFK, enthusiastic BBBJ/BLS, DATY, BBBJ, mish, doggie, CG, mish, conversation/MT, shower, conversation/MT
Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
Donation: $200 + a tip
Approximate age of Companion: early 20s
Hair Color and Length: brown/blondish
Smoking Status: I think so, but not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: just like her pictures and ad descriptions: young / early 20s, 5'2 or 5'3, 100ish lbs, fit "spinneriffic" type figure (but not bone thin), nice breasts (B's?), grabbable booty, energetic and eager, hot, pretty face, and she's cool
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes totally

Public comments:
I'm going to let you in on a little secret: every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it, don't wait for it, just let it happen. It could be a new shirt in a men's store, a cat nap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot, black coffee. Or in my case, a visit with Avery69. Thank you Agent Cooper.

It was a little after noon on a Monday and I found myself looking through the Daily Ads. Had only read great things about Avery and saw she'd posted a few days earlier. It seems like she usually only has a handful of time slots open each week and combined with her popularity the odds didn't look promising to make something happen on short notice. But I thought I'd go for it and sent her a text introducing myself and included some reference info. She replied about 20 minutes later asking if 3:30 worked (totally) and gave her address. She reached out closer to the appointment time to confirm we were still on and also included a hot pic. Love those little extras :)

[see ROS]

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.