Date of Visit: December 29
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: I forgot.. Look it up
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes indeefd
Activities: Dfk, Titty Play, Daty, Dato, FIA (mine), 69, BBBJ, Rustry Trombone, BBFSCIP
Length of Visit: One Smoking Hot Hour
Donation: $220, or 22,000 pennies
Approximate age of Companion: 40's
Hair Color and Length: Medium black
Smoking Status: Yes
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean/Japanese
Companion Description: Thin, older but very nice body, great rack, shaved,
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Of course
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much so.. I love sexy older ladies

Public comments:
Brief review, but Penny does everything you could want, short of Greek. She did all activities listed above. Her Rusty Trombone started with a finger up my ass, it was hot.. Took 15 seconds to get used to it, LOL. But when she replaved her finger with her tongue, the Stars in the sky began to dance, my vision blurred at the rush of sensuality. I damn near blew in her mouth when she forced my Cock deep down her throat. I literally reached and tapped the side of her head.. ''baby, let's fuck''. Those were magic words to Penny, she backed her ass up, begging for Doggy. God Damn it I was a Horny Motherfucker, I slid inside, the tight, warm wetness was too much.. Blast Off! I lasted maybe 90 seconds. I kept thrusting, Penny was begging ''don't stop'', she didn't know I was spent, LOL.

Penny is older, some guys may not dig her, but She is top 3 sexiest in Dallas. Penny occasionally trains new girls, from what I have heard. I'd like to meet the Tiger Trainer that tried to tame Penny, she must have emerged from a jungle somewhere in South Korea.
Wild, abandoned sexuality on display with every session.