Date of Visit: 1-11-21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: (214) 399-5746
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa in call
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower, kissing, body rubbing, ass eating, fucking, nipple sucking. Cum everywhere
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Skinny sexy body and one of my best hours yet
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Asa is a sex machine! Well worth the visit. Repost from eccie

Went to see Asa today, glad I did. She treated me like a long sex starved girlfriends. I stripped and she return back into the room after handling the bargaining bills. Asa immediately went to her knees and blew me. Great eye contact, as she slapped my dick across her face with a smile. We go into the shower and she rubbed every part of my body with those tits and lips. Asa reached under me a stroked me as she sucked and nibbled on my ass. Her tounge found my exit port and I almost came in her hand. I had to tap her out cause I wanted to fill her up.

Asa slid right on me and I lasted about 30 seconds and I came inside her. She smiled and immediately said go again. Hell yes, She dried me off and I watched her use the shower head to cleanse all my DNA out of her.

Back in the room, face up and she started licking and sucking my nipples. I was hard again. Asa smiled and started cowgirl again. This time she was really getting into it. She slowed and her stomach and body twitched so I know she had her O.

Once that happened Asa was in OVERDRIVE. I fucked her Missionary, We fucked doggie and I tried to finger that ass but failed. Asa bucked back on me as I just stood there. I tired so I later back down thinking it was not going to happen when Asa positioned herself as she gulped my dick down to where my hands could roam. I gently rubbed that ass. Slightly and slowly pushing my finger in her ass. I could tell she was uncomfortable so I didn't preß it further when she pushed back on my hand and my finger went into her ass.

That was so hot I blew in her mouth. Asa took everything. She spit it in a towel and I was feeling like I got something that most do not.

I could be wrong but I felt like a million bucks. Asa is amazing. A quick clean up and out the door.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Thank you asa

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Asa is one of the slim Brigade that Luxury acquired recently. The Sex-O-Meter goes into the hot red zone with her, so be prepared.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Some glam shots!

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    OMG! That body is calling me to come fuck! That ass is small and plump, I'm not going to tell my tongue Asa's ass isn't a peach, I'm going to let my tongue do its thing, and let it find out later, LOL