My name is Payton Cash 512 821 1105
    I am relatively new I started 6 months
    Ago 63D9FAB1-AA4B-4EEE-9D59-ED3B4DEEEFB9.jpg
    942BC218-544F-4479-8532-206EA6B0427A.jpg
    F75C8840-85A4-4C4A-B518-634321D336C6.jpg
    Nothing unsafe ok babes no bb no gfe
    Call me if you agree

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    DocHoliday you are creepy are you on some stalker shit why you comment on every
    Girls post. I thought we discussed that you and I are not compatible why are you still
    On my posts a lil weird dude get a life

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by PaidenCash View Post
    Girls post. I thought we discussed that you and I are not compatible why are you still
    Making a GREAT first impression! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ferris1971 View Post
    Making a GREAT first impression! Lol
    No GFE but she’s as bitchy as a girlfriend. Hard pass, good luck sweetie

Welcome to Dallas! Nice pics...

Verified Hobbyist BCD funexecdfw's Avatar
    I guess Paiden will be cashless with that attitude. Taking on a longtime hobbyist like DocHolliday with these remarks is enough for many hobbyists to pass

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by PaidenCash View Post
    Girls post. I don't. I thought we discussed that you and I are not compatible That would be correct. I'm not into BSC. why are you still
    To try to keep you out of the doghouse with management by pointing out you are only allowed one WW thread. However, with your attitude, you are unreachable. I think Listcrawer and Adult Search let ya do what ya want. You have made my troll ignore list in record time.

Welcome Home Payton....
    You will do fine & we have a rule here about women running their business the way they want without any shaming or bullying.
    If a member is harassing or online stalking you through this website, click the diamond ∆ at the bottom/left of (every) comment box. The staff here is wonderful & they do their job very well.
    After all, you are new & might not be familiar with the rules.
    Rules are located in the FAQ section in the dark green border near top of page.

Retired Companion
    Hi Paiden,

If there is a hobbiest that is harrasing you, please PM me. It sounds like you may have a problem with one of our members here and I'd like to help you. Also, if you have any questions regarding this site - please feel free to PM me hun.

Welcome Paiden!! You will surely be benefited by reviewing the link Doc shared; which seemed like helpful information to be shared. We should all be a bit confused by your unsubstantiated claims of stalker behavior, especially within the confines of the WW.

I'm a bit taken aback by the opinionated and one-sided stance being taken here by someone who's role is "Guide" instead of addressing the YL's response to a hobbyist sharing site info.

"Lads and lassies, let me emphasize that WW forums
    aren't review, speculation, discussion, opinion, or,
    specific request sections."

......Right?
    Last edited by ROME6969; 01-15-2021 at 10:03 PM.
    "VENI, VIDI, VICI."

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    First let me apologize I am not usually one to come outta of my
    Sweet character for a cretin but my pet peeve are stalkers the reason I called him
    Out is because he commented on my post in Houston and now that I moved to Dallas he is back on my post
    With no real good intentions he is truly just being a jerk he is not my boss nor do I have any interest in what he says
    He in not in charge and needs to keep his self outta my Business once he found out we are not compatible
    As for him being a long time hobbiest he only talks and over post in my opinion I have had numerous pms stating that they have had problems with him but that’s not my worry. Being verified has nothing to do with the amount of money I make on a daily basis in my opinion theses women on here do to much for to little And I will not do that. I have a new plan in motion now one of these comments has really helped me put a new plan in motion anyways I love y’all have wonderful evening day life

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    It takes "all kinds" to make the "greater hobbyverse" tick;

this is the oh2 community, where all joiners are taken at face value, until they prove themselves otherwise.

All are urged to be patient.

Sometimes the evidence is in your face, other times it is accumulated bit by bit.

But it is accumulated.

Happy hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy and welcome.