Thread: Janie Layne now Avery Inked: Avery Inked is for real

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Janie Layne now Avery Inked: Avery Inked is for real

Companion's Handle: Janie Layne now Avery Inked
    Date of Visit: 1/13
    Preferred Method of Contact: https://www.slixa.com/texas/houston/janielayne[/URL]%3Cbr%20/%3EPhone Number: [/B]On contact
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.slixa.com/texas/houston/janielayne
    %3Cbr%20/%3E[URL=%22https://preferred411.com/P320695
    [B]City, State: [/B]Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? A little late but kept me posted very professionally
    Activities: Convo, lfk, dfk, ss, daty, bbbj, cfs, vid
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: Special see ad
    Approximate age of Companion: 35?
    Hair Color and Length: Short blonde
    Smoking Status: Don't know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
    Companion Description: Beautiful slim 5'7", long legs, 34 c's mm, nice ink, edgy,
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    You know I've been around the hobby, and some people just click and sometimes you don't. I thought Avery was sexy from her ads and fit my taste perfectly. I was absolutely stunned at her body and attitude. She is who she is and thats a ton of fun.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

What does special see ad mean? She literally goes from 750/hr to 500/hr to 250/hr on a whim. Rates are all over the map. 3 different rates in the same exact ad in fact

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    I'm glad you got to see her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gents a couple notes. In my years of the hobby, prices are negotiable but it takes actually talking to the provider and working out a mutually agreeable price. In this case her ad had many options, so I screened p411 then we texted and agreed upon a price based on her time, and my willingness to allow HER to shoot some only fans content. It was discounted accordingly. If it were a set rate, I'd post since it was a negotiated agreement, I won't. It was discounted and agreeable to us both for activities. Sorry.
    Secondly I did not take video, she owns that vid, I did not want it to get found on my phone. So can't post, and agreed she could do whatever with it since I have no distinguishing marks for identification and my face is not visible.
    I'm not trying to be an ass or a whatever, sometimes you have to jump in and take chances and do your own homework. I took the chance based on info I had seen, made the connection, and negotiated a comfortable deal, and had a blast. As always ymmv and you just don't know what may be golden or shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlers26 View Post
    Gents a couple notes. In my years of the hobby, prices are negotiable but it takes actually talking to the provider and working out a mutually agreeable price. In this case her ad had many options, so I screened p411 then we texted and agreed upon a price based on her time, and my willingness to allow HER to shoot some only fans content. It was discounted accordingly. If it were a set rate, I'd post since it was a negotiated agreement, I won't. It was discounted and agreeable to us both for activities. Sorry.
    Secondly I did not take video, she owns that vid, I did not want it to get found on my phone. So can't post, and agreed she could do whatever with it since I have no distinguishing marks for identification and my face is not visible.
    I'm not trying to be an ass or a whatever, sometimes you have to jump in and take chances and do your own homework. I took the chance based on info I had seen, made the connection, and negotiated a comfortable deal, and had a blast. As always ymmv and you just don't know what may be golden or shit.
    So you made a deal. Great. The review should have briefly explained the deal and posted what you paid. Instead, it's becoming a novel and still nobody understands her pricing. You might as well just put YMMV for donation.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...l=1#post978694
    Last edited by shoogdon; 01-15-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Just say you negotiated a special.

Explanation of why you won't share intel is longer than ROS, haha.
    Last edited by JJ8901; 01-15-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    It is incumbent for reviewers to "fill in the blanks" so to speak.... at the very least, some rate perspective should be supplied, either directly what was donated or perhaps "her hourly rate is $xxx" which provides some perspective.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!