Was the Appointment On-Time?? In
Activities: great tantric FBSM, hot stones, edging, L1
Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: long brn with red undertones
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Tall amazing body with curves in all the right places, very sweet
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Y
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Y

Public comments:
Visiting Austin for the holidays so I decided to browse the ads. I love a good massage and Raven seemed to fit the bill. Texted her and was verified, good communication to set up the appt. I arrived to a small residence in S Austin, very homely incall that was made for tantric sessions, psychedelic. S Austin isnt the greatest area but this incall was aged but nice, parked in the driveway.

Raven greeted me with a smile and small talk, she was wearing a bikini top and booty shorts. she gave me a tour and then took me to the activities room. It was decked out in tantric meditation stuff. I was waiting for a psychic reading or a shaman to come greet me lol. All that to say it was nice to see how much effort she puts into her sessions. It started by her wrapping me tightly up in her table blankets almost like a body wrap, then a light/med pressure massage, then out came the hot stones on top of and then under the blankets, them, then the blankets were moved and the oil massage again was light/med but very focused, she knew exactly where to focus that would bring a calming yet erotic massage stroke, at times I felt like it was levitating. I was very focused on meditating and relaxing a letting her work her magic. It was almost hypnotic, I normally like a more firm massage but this was not, it was her trying to read ny energy and then match it or change direction, almost like a chess match. It was a really nice change. On the flip she gave a great lomi lomi to a tantric teasing and edging cock worship, finally she t me blow all over....... A very long intense O. I cant wait to see her again!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.