Thread: Sugar Daddy type setup

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sugar Daddy type setup

All,

I am considering about setting up a Sugar Daddy type setup and I had some luck using Bumble/Tinder before but it was a hit or miss. Is there another way to get started. Just need someone consistent for a once a week type hook up.

Cloudy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Seeking.com is your friend
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    There’s plenty of hot ladies here, whom I’m sure would love that! Heck, I would! Whoever you may choose I hope she treats you just as good as I’m sure you would her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
    All,

I am considering about setting up a Sugar Daddy type setup and I had some luck using Bumble/Tinder before but it was a hit or miss. Is there another way to get started. Just need someone consistent for a once a week type hook up.

Cloudy
    How much does a sugar daddy contribute? Wouldn’t it just be more cost effective to see a new provider each week say for $250-$300/ hr and be on your way. If you love her go see her every week. Paying car, bills, etc can run you much more.

Again this is because you said once a week. If you trying to bust everyday then I agree

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    HoustonHammer, your correct. It's just more the convenience of having someone consistent, close to the area I live in etc.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    If it doesn't take a big load off my shoulders, then having someone keep up with me and have me frequently wouldn't be worth it. I'm just being honest!

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Cloudy,
    A man that finds the "right one" & isn't into seeing different women every week/month can have a flourishing relationship.
    When she comes along there won't be any doubts wonderful man.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Cloudy,
    A man that finds the "right one" & isn't into seeing different women every week/month can have a flourishing relationship.
    When she comes along there won't be any doubts wonderful man.
    And vice versa...