Date of Visit: 1.10.21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Iamlovelyangelxo@gmail.com
    Phone Number: AFTER SCREENING
    Email Address: Iamlovelyangelxo@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
    City, State: DALLAS, TEXAS
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: This girl is a tecacher, she will teach you the alphabet from A to Z, lkke no shit, DFK,SS,MAssage,BBFS(offered but not taken my choice)MISH,BBBJ, Shower, ACG,RCG,K9, COB
    Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 260 +tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Long Darkish
    Smoking Status: Couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Well I can just tell you shes that hot MILF taht you'll find on the plano whole foods or shopping centersnice bubbly ass, not much breast but that milfy ass will keep you busy,just check the pictures for more deeasy explanation
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? of course yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? FUCK YEAH YES YES YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Public comments:
    ask me for her pictures it will be easier

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by albadia; 01-13-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review thinking of joining LA fan club and heaven being the first on the list
    Would like to see the pics

Buck

Have been thinking about la for a while would love to see those pics also
    Because once you have tasted one pussy you want to taste them all!!!

Daty a requirement

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the nice review, I will soon be visiting LA, would love to see them pics, I know the pics on the website are not accurate, they are close but not them.

Anyone seen a line break...?.....spacing PLEASE dude. Thanks for your review.

Very nice review!

Not to take anything away from the review or hijack, nice job, but I personally did not enjoy Heaven at all and I feel it's important for those reading this to have another perspective. I've seen Maple twice and wanted a change, so I tried Heaven out.

I'll preface what I'm about to say with an obvious YMMV, but her services during our HHR sesh were extremely lacking (maybe because it was HHR vs HR?); no kissing whatsoever, zero interaction in the shower except a short bbbj, decent scrub down and handing me the shower wand to hold while she cleaned herself. When I reached around to touch her tits, you would of thought I shoved an ice pick up her ass....she shrieked cuz of my cold hands and wouldnt let me touch her again until I held my hands under the hot water for what felt like 5 min.....I know it's cold outside, but I had on gloves on my way in. When we got to the bed, she only wanted to do K9 and told me go slow cuz she hasnt fucked in a long time, lol......riiiight. I pounded it, blew my load, took my back scrub (the highlight of the entire sesh) and ran outa there. Posted no review, cuz i was just that irritated. Check LA Locker Room thread for ongoing discussion on her.

Maple is FAR AND BEYOND a better experience and IMO way prettier overall. Heaven has a frumpy frame, unproportional build, okay face, bubble butt sure, and perky, natural, oddly set tits.
    Last edited by ROME6969; 01-15-2021 at 02:59 PM.
    "VENI, VIDI, VICI."

What is "Glamazon" anyway?
    "VENI, VIDI, VICI."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't want to take anything away from his review (Either) but he definitely had a way better time than I did, not to say I didn't enjoy my experience with Heaven because I did.

She could improve on the IOP and loosen up a little more on the FS. I wasn't joking around when I said in my review she was tight.
    Even a Vienna sausage would have difficulty pushing it's way through Heaven.

-If you need a reference imagine a walnut and it's shape...That's Heaven's 🐈.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Please send pics

Can you send me the pics pleaseZ

Verified Hobbyist
    Pics please!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midori Sol View Post
    I don't want to take anything away from his review (Either) but he definitely had a way better time than I did, not to say I didn't enjoy my experience with Heaven because I did.

She could improve on the IOP and loosen up a little more on the FS. I wasn't joking around when I said in my review she was tight.
    Even a Vienna sausage would have difficulty pushing it's way through Heaven.

-If you need a reference imagine a walnut and it's shape...That's Heaven's 🐈.

This should be interesting. I have an appointment with her tonight. I hope I can get it in. Plus I'm planning for 2 rounds. Lol

how was your appointment? thats what you get for going on an appointment and not telling me before LOL!!