Thread: Katyfox & Raven Jade: Banging brunch with 2 beauties

Katyfox & Raven Jade: Banging brunch with 2 beauties

Companion's Handle: Katyfox & Raven Jade
    Date of Visit: 1/9/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm first - then text
    Phone Number: PM first
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?92396-Raven-Jade https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?92192-Katyfox
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: 1 hour of full on debauchery, BLS, BBBJ, Girl on Girl, CG, RCG, DT, FIV, DATY, MPCFS, K9, MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 620 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Katy 20, Raven 21
    Hair Color and Length: Katy short brunette, Raven long and dark
    Smoking Status: Katy vape - not in session
    Ethnic/Racial background: Both white
    Companion Description: Raven - pretty face, several tasteful tats, nice firm breasts, look just like her pictures
    Katyfox - looks just like pics, pretty face, tight body, bubble butt, firm breasts, no tats
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Both ladies are top-notch companions! YES!

Public comments:
    Got a text from Katy and Raven that they were planning to hang out all weekend and were ready to play. I have seen both ladies multiple times as solos and we have talked many times about a doubles session. This weekend the stars finally aligned! I knew I wanted to see them well rested and ready to play, so I asked for the first session on Saturday. I also asked them to give me their Starbuck's orders and I would be there with breakfast. What followed was an epic doubles session where I was the center of attention. More in the ROS. I highly recommend these ladies as solos or doubles.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by The Grouch; 01-13-2021 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Add ROS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn! Sounds like fun! Hope we can see the ROS soon!

EDIT: ROS populated and damn, I’m jealous!
    Last edited by WhiskeyKindaKnight; 01-13-2021 at 01:39 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

These Two ROCK!!

I had the opportunity to visit them both yesterday for a double bng. Have seen Raven several times in the past but this time level up with a double session. They are amazing, fun, friendly and SKILLED! Will repeat every time Katy is back in town!!