Thread: How to be a verified member

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How to be a verified member

I have been on eccie before and trying to get verified here. How to do that.
    Please help the newcomer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    This is a link to the top of the Welcome Wagon forum, where you just posted. Many of the forums have "stickies" on the top that stay there all the time and provide outlines, guidelines, rules, or whatever.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions

I haven't read this. I think the short version is something like you need two providers you've seen recently (within 2 months?) need to send a PM to the mods or directly to ck-1942. They vouch for you, then you wait. It looks like a log jam after that. I don't watch closely, but I think guys are on here for months(?) without getting verified right now.

Best of luck...

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate

here is another link to read, best of luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for all the response. Hoping to get verified soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    This is a link to the top of the Welcome Wagon forum, where you just posted. Many of the forums have "stickies" on the top that stay there all the time and provide outlines, guidelines, rules, or whatever.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions

I haven't read this. I think the short version is something like you need two providers you've seen recently (within 2 months?) need to send a PM to the mods or directly to ck-1942. They vouch for you, then you wait. It looks like a log jam after that. I don't watch closely, but I think guys are on here for months(?) without getting verified right now.

Best of luck...

A'Man
    Yes, I've had two providers sending vouching requests about two weeks for recent visits and still haven't had my status change. Really frustrating.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well I might check with the ladies again. I got lucky and knew a couple ladies from previous board and just repeated and had them message for me and it was fixed in a day.

We know how some ladies BCD is.

WELCOME THO
    Also key word is established providers
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.