Thread: PSE vs GFE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

PSE vs GFE

Whats you take on the differences.

I thought gfe was kissing and bbbj

Pse was gagging and Greek trips

Options? Recently saw ad for pse but Greek was a no go
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

i don't know if these terms can ever be define precisely. gfe generally involves kissing, bbbj, daty but some hair pulling, limited choking, slapping, gagging ... other "rough" activities seem to fall into pse. but the short story is these terms seem to mean what the speaker/author wants them to mean as pertaining to this specific individual, time, and/or place. i have seen ads for gfe but no (pick one or more) kissing, bbbj, daty. not sure where fiv fits into this.

my practice is to reach out, describe what i enjoy, then ask the provider if she thinks we would enjoy time together. if she indicates, for example, she doesn't enjoy kissing, i know i have been told to move one.

summary, i don't think you can ever neatly define these terms because someone will always come along who does not agree or see everything the same way
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When I call a girl for PSE it's cuz I wanna fuck her in the ass
    When I call a girl for GFE it's well...cuz I wanna fuck her in the ass. But I want her to act like she likes it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    When I call a girl for GFE it's well...cuz I wanna fuck her in the ass. But I want her to act like she likes it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Well said!