Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amazon alert! Amazon alert! Can you handle the climb?

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
    All due respect, George, the questions about pics, rates, menu, etc are a common and customary thing in the Welcome Wagon, and the specific questions are shared by all, so individual PMs would be less efficient and more onerous for the OP.

Perhaps you should stick to “new reviewer guidance counselor” and not presume to command like a moderator.
    Not customary. However, once again it's up to the person starting the thread whether she wants to post them or not.

Ask in a pm and leave the issue alone.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Not customary. However, once again it's up to the person starting the thread whether she wants to post them or not.

Ask in a pm and leave the issue alone.
    With all due respect Bro., many newbie ladies tell me they are unaware of what they can or cannot post in the WW. What is the harm in asking for more information to save duplicative PMs. In this lady’s case. I sent a PM and have not heard back. Maybe her inbox is overflowing because of the lack of available information. js

If the ladies do not wish to post pics or other information, they could easily say contact them for further information. Peace out George.

I agree with George....
    The over-kill/badgering with a menu & other things (might) make some people uncomfortable.
    Can't y'all take a hint when someone doesn't immediately respond... Give people their space to think and (go at their own pace).

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Jesus. There is no secret what goes on here. Post, rates, services etc etc. ain’t a dating website. ����*♂️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    “Forum: Welcome Wagon - San Antonio
    Where newcomers, male or female, may start only ONE thread to introduce themselves to the community; ask and obtain answers to any question, and suffer no flames. NO ADS! NO REVIEWS! No "HIDE" tags!”

I see no indication that we should avoid asking for pics or information. In fact, I personally think that the best way for newbies to learn what’s expected is to hear suggestions from vets. A few requests in the thread are less overwhelming than hundreds of PM’s asking the same thing.

NastyAngel, welcome! You look very cute in the pic on your profile page. Looking forward to learning more about you!
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Welcome Angel... Guys give this lady a break. She is new to the site and I'm sure she will figure it out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    With all due respect Bro., many newbie ladies tell me they are unaware of what they can or cannot post in the WW. What is the harm in asking for more information to save duplicative PMs. In this lady’s case. I sent a PM and have not heard back. Maybe her inbox is overflowing because of the lack of available information. js

If the ladies do not wish to post pics or other information, they could easily say contact them for further information. Peace out George.
    Maybe the lady prefers to go one on one in PMs. This site is to welcome new members. That is all imo. Peace Bros. I am sure ladies will be contacted. Everybody knows what PMs are.
    Last edited by Tex Allen; 01-17-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    verified status in place.

thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2