Hello gentlemen,
Why are you even considering calling anyone else ?
You are obviously only interested in the best!

I am exactly what you want and need, with ABSOLUTELY none of the drama
these other "girls" give you

I am proud of my sexy smile, pearly white teeth, and and olive complexation, I am also drug free and highly educated.
When you spend time with me, you are going to get exactly what you crave; an experience you will never forget.

Standing 5'7, 148lbs, and 36D-28-38; my curves and smooth skin are just a few more of my INCREDIBLE attributes.
I am an erotic blend of Persian, Sicilian and Latin; highly reviewed and Verified.

Give me a call now and let us enjoy each other before I am gone for good.

Screening is required.
Pm me; including your hobby number, 2-3 references, date, time and length of your preferred session.
If you are interested in an outcall, please also include the general area of your residence. Hotel visits are not guaranteed. I will consider them on a case by case basis.

I do NOT upsell, my sessions are all inclusive.

Incalls: $150hh $250hr
Outcalls: $200hh $300hr

Outcalls available to the following cities:
Fort Worth Arlington Irving Grand Prairie Richardson Euless Haltom City North Richland Hills Carrollton McKinney Garland Rockwall Rowlett Addison Plano Dallas Uptown Downtown Weatherford Forest Hill Burleson Lewisville Denton Azle Southlake Northlake Farmers Branch Flower Mound Mansfield Hurst Lake Dallas Little Elm Bedford Midcities Burleson Lake Dallas Midtown Venus Parker Princeton Wylie Murphy Sachse