Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: COVID-19: Has it affected the way you Hobby?

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    I apologize for not returning any pms or voicemails...but I’ve been working crazy hours recently and just been incredibly busy. However, I just wanted to come by and say something that has been weighing pretty heavily on me. Gentlemen..PLEASE take precautions. If you have a partner (wife/girlfriend/CHILDREN) be selfless and take their health into consideration. Do not subject them to needless risks because of your own personal desires. As a husband/father...you have an obligation to keep them safe. I have two co-workers out due to Covid, one is now hospitalized. Out of my xx patients...so far one has died since my last post (was Covid positive during second round of testing) and one is now confirmed as Covid positive and experiencing severe respiratory issues. Stay safe.
    100% agree with you. I took a chance late last year, little head/big head. Got lucky. This time...I am waiting to get the vaccine and the SO gets the vaccine, Two weeks after - I want to talk to you. I believe we have similar outlooks and it would be my pleasure to take your mind off of everyday life for a short time.My best, Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

I haven't hobbied since early last year and I miss it. I'm not only keeping myself safe, but also my SO and my 12-year-old son. Looking forward to the time when I can get back into the groove. I have been hoping to do some virtual hobbying but it's tough when the SO and son are in the house most of the time!

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    Before now, Covid hasn’t affected me or any of my patients. For months we were on lockdown and we all lived in a Safe bubble. Until that bubble burst when our lockdown was lifted, our patients were permitted visitors and some staff became lax in their own personal lives.

As of my last post, three of my patients have now died and four more are now positive for Covid. Out of those four...my guess is that three of them will be passing within the next week.

So, if you have a compromised immune system...stay clear of the hobby. If you have a loved one with a compromised immune system, stay clear of the hobby. Children? Stay the FUCK clear of the hobby.

Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Stock up on Vitamin C and Vitamin D. And stay safe. Life’s a risk. Don’t make it any riskier than it has to be.

*Not answering any messages, voicemails, texts, pm’s, etc. Not offering any sessions or an active participant in the hobby until further notice. And, I’m out. 💯
    My information can be found under the “About Me” section of my profile. Please read it before messaging me. Thank you!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmm! Leslie, I feel like a chicken with my feathers all messed up and ruffled, I was all dressed with my Sunday's best holding a pink carnation.... you and I were flying to the moon! Leslie you pulled me by my nose ring and you texted me on many occasions of the day when we were to meet... I now have a broken
    Heart that can't be mend.... I followed you and waited for the moment you promised me of that romantic night you and I were going into an ecstasy love moment in time, but a far away China virus dissolved all my dream with you! .... over and out...case closed!
    Last edited by ttmax; 01-18-2021 at 07:14 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    T......I apologize. I ended up canceling quite a few pre-booked sessions. I couldn’t in good conscience put anyone at risk knowing full well that I was working with patients that had potentially been infected with the virus. In the end, I made the right decision since that was the case and the tests came back positive. And I’m now in the predicament that I find myself in. Believe me, I make MUCH more as a provider than I do as a medical professional. In much less time, with much less risk. But I do have a social responsibility to keep others safe (hobby members) and to continue to care for patients that I’ve developed connections with over the last year.

Just finished a 14hr shift...my fourth in a row. So, hope this makes sense. This will be my last post. Take care everyone. Xoxo
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 01-18-2021 at 07:37 PM.
    My information can be found under the “About Me” section of my profile. Please read it before messaging me. Thank you!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You don't have to justify yourself. You've made it clear that you care a lot about your patients and us. Thank you for everything you do. I hope you see you return.

Quote Originally Posted by dynextv View Post
    You don't have to justify yourself. You've made it clear that you care a lot about your patients and us. Thank you for everything you do. I hope you see you return.
    I second that emotion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3