Thread: Skyler Reign: Skyler Reign Encore

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Skyler Reign: Skyler Reign Encore

Companion's Handle: Skyler Reign
    Date of Visit: January 7, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 512-666-9001
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-SkylerReign69
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Hugs, lfk, dfk, groping, ass grabbing, titty squeezing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, DATO, CW, MM, more DFK, breast worship, CG, RCG, ACG, mish, spooning, surfboard, K9, more of everything...and then some more...with more after that ;)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: sleepover
    Donation: 3.5 k
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's. COMPLETELY FUCKABLE MILF
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde to her waist
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She's about 5'6 and fucking stacked. Total package. Body for days. Perfect tan, hair, nails, make-up, outfit, everything...
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Forget about it! This babe exceeds on so many levels, there isn't enough room here to write it all
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Highest Recommendation

Public comments:
    Fair warning: I get pretty elaborate with my reviews. So, Skyler and I get on pretty well I must say. I had a great experience with her early last month, and it was time for an encore performance. It's after the holidays and she's taken off a little while to do the holiday thing. I had some time off, too. I text her and she's dtf, but says she hasn't played in a bit, so she's got a lot to work out. I schedule an overnight (my first one), and show up to her incall. Skyler had a sexy-as-hell button down flannel shirt on, which was only halfway buttoned, so her insanely hot tits were practically begging to come out and play ;)). She had a pair of form-fitting knock around jeans on, and immediately made me feel at home. She welcomes me blissfully back into her arms with hugs, kisses and plenty of groping to go around. ;) We stood in her foyer for what seemed like 20 minutes, in full embrace, hands all over each other, lip-locked, then she...(verified hobbyists, read on :))

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD baconmaker's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD kamisearch's Avatar
    Glad you had fun again.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Kami,
    Thanks. Always do. Do you have some suggestions?
    Kodiak