Thread: Amber: Amberoktobur needs sleepingtherapist And to retire fromcomma

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Amber: Amberoktobur needs sleepingtherapist And to retire fromcomma

Companion's Handle: Amber
    Date of Visit: January 8
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm
    Phone Number: Pm
    Email Address: Pm
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?58535-AmberOktobur
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Chat. Then she slept during the appointment
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Half h
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Thin pale. Damage tits tommy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    So i reached to amber by pm and text.
    Communication waa 20 min to respond
    Got inside we chat few min. Says was nervous . offer a back massages then she just fell asleep.
    I just left as quick as possible. I thought she got a heart stroke or something Nd left. Later she tells me she past out.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Amber making bad matters worse

As I said in another review comment, she has had a number of bad reports, but I though she was making an effort to improve her reputation. Guess I was wrong as wrong can be. Was planning on engaging with her, but that is completely off the table at this point.

Passed out? Are you kidding?

Oh, well, at lesat you only lost a small fee.

Sorry this happened to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She was on my TDL. Not anymore, thanks OP's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the heads up

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

DAMN.. so much for that one!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I reached out to her 3 times before and heard nothing back. The more I read reviews the more I see that was serious bullett dodged. Horrible TCB

Verified Hobbyist BCD neighborhoodsancho's Avatar
    i saw her a few weeks ago, around mid december, i had a great time with her.

Back massages are ALWAYS dangerous, very normal for them to relax enough to sleep.

Always be sure to do the deed first if you want the payout...would happen to most of us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like her management skills (internal or external) could definitely use some work
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her TCB is, and always has been, pretty garbage, but my experiences when I actually get to see her have actually always been top notch. I'm sorry that happened OP.

And, I find her very pretty, and a great shape, but, things may have changed, it's been a few months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree on the back massage. I gave one soothing one to my SB recently, and she didn't have much sleep, and it was a really lame session (even though she was horny off period recently, she wanted sleep more than sex). She wouldn't let me go MSOG and i had to HJ myself for Round 2 (she just lie next to me)

Yikes. Fucking dangerous for her.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD Another Freakaholic's Avatar
    This one has clearly seen better days. Did me a favor by ghosting me when I tried to set something up last year.

to bad she is a flake. Shes hot!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Brass Balls's Avatar
    I've had that happen to me twice! Once it was a morning appointment and she had been up all night. In the middle of a BBBJ I noticed she had stopped so I looked down and she was fast asleep with my dick in her mouth. I gave her head a shake (hoping she wouldn't start chewing or something) and she started right back up.

The other time as I was heading to the bedroom I noticed a couple of bottles of Nyquil on the kitchen counter but didn't think much about it. Well it appears she had just about OD'd on it as we're in MISH and I'm pounding for all I'm worth when I feel her completely relax. She was out of it, seriously dead to the world! I'm not into necrophilia so I got dressed and left her there naked and spread out on the bed. To be fair about a week later she apologized and made it up to me.
    I like women with small hands, they make my dick look bigger.

I was once in bed with a blind girl who said I was the biggest she had ever felt. I said "You're pulling my leg!"

I once dated a one-legged girl who worked at a brewery. She was in charge of the hops.

I would date a twin just so I could tell her sister I know what she looks like naked.

ASPD - Eccie - OurHome2 going with the flow......