Thread: Lovely Luna: Luna is Lovely

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lovely Luna: Luna is Lovely

Companion's Handle: Lovely Luna
    Date of Visit: 01-06-2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 361-420-1069
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26537-Lovely-Luna
    City, State: Temple, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, SS, K9, DATY, BBBJCIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHr
    Donation: 1.5
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: Black - shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latino
    Companion Description: 5'2", ~ 165 lbs, petite bbw, natural C's
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Contacted via pm, then scheduled via P411. Met at motel, both masked. Confirmed both no covid symptoms, then undressed each other piece by piece. Activities began after nice conversation. Great time, enjoyed by both.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gotta Love Lovely Luna.. She is an absolute pleasure to visit very passionate and classy, Very sexy especially wearing her business attire, dresses and heels OMG! Unfortunately I missed her this time around.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Apparently she is only seeing regulars or special gentlemen. I never see her advertise or hear when she is on the road.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You know Doc now that I think about it she doesn't post often, I met her few years back when she did post. She has a "Normal" screening process not like filling out paperwork for a Security Clearance.She just texts me when she's in town but unfortunately I couldn't see her this time. Reach out to her man she's a awesome provider.
    Last edited by Photog73; 01-09-2021 at 10:35 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    @ Photog, I have and don’t get any follow up. I’m happy for her if she has a solid group of regulars she can stick with. It’s safer to do business that way. Why advertise or reach out if you don’t need to?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    @Doc. Agreed my friend Agreed..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Rates...menu...IOP....
    all good.
    A very dependable provider.
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lovely Luna

She posted on OH2 & I reached out via P411. She seemed anxious to play . . . had never seen her previously.