Thread: Newbies

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Newbies

Newbies out here trying to charge 400 an hour??? Are you kidding me? Only girl I ever gave 300 was to Camille fox bc she was all tits and ass and was gorgeous and great in bed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Another GPS thread????
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Steel yourself. There is a new pandemic coming of 400/hour. If that ain’t your speed, say No and keep looking. There are many ladies in SA who know what we’re all going through and are pricing themselves accordingly. The rest are travelers who haven’t yet learned that SA is where lowballing no-shows come from.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There are a few brand new I’m talking not even a review yet trying to charge that price, I miss ASPD days

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    Steel yourself. There is a new pandemic coming of 400/hour. If that ain’t your speed, say No and keep looking. There are many ladies in SA who know what we’re all going through and are pricing themselves accordingly. The rest are travelers who haven’t yet learned that SA is where lowballing no-shows come from.
    I can always depend on these replies to have me ROFLMAO And DocHoliday
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I do try to provide comedic relief around to ease the pain of high pussy prices.

Y’all see what I did there ^^^^?