Thread: NEWBIE ALERT 🚨 💦💦 SnowbunnyLexxi only in town for weekend! DOWNTOWN SEATTLE

Verified Companion SnowbunnyLexxi's Avatar

NEWBIE ALERT 🚨 💦💦 SnowbunnyLexxi only in town for weekend! DOWNTOWN SEATTLE

I’m LexxiLove! You’ve finally met your match 💗 I am the ultimate companion ! And not to mention gorgeous!

I am beautiful, fun-loving, innocent, girl next door, but also a very passionate woman. I have beautiful insinuating green eyes, and a well educated look with glasses, long silky red hair, combined with velvet soft skin & a pair of lengthy erotic legs. I am PERFECTLY PETITE WITH CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. I will brighten your day in the most amazing ways possible!

I am a sensual being and can be flirtatious! I love to show off my youthfulness and perfect body! I take Extremly good care of myself and always keep my aperence the best for you even if it’s quite yet fun filled night at your place, an enjoyable night out together to dinner or an event, I will always be ready for all types of pleasurable fun! My bubbly personality will fade all of your life problems and stress away!!

I am very DISCRETE & expect the same from you love. I don’t like to rush out time together I’d rather relax and enjoy the time to get to know you and what you crave. I am a woman at the end of the day and I will be treated as such so please remain a gentleman when contacting me :) no Vulgar or Rude comments!
    I hate time wasters!

MY PHOTOS ARE 100% REAL! And RECENT! I PROMISE MY PICTURES DONT DO ME JUSTICE! don’t miss out visit me soon!
    No bb no gfe
    Insta- snowbunnylexxi
    Twitter- SnowbunnyLexxi
    Tiktok- downheartlexxi
    PREMIUM Snapchat!
    Phone Number (281)930-6325
    Cash & Cashapp only