Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Treat me to your opinion? ~ Some Questions for the Gents

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Going along with the clean towels and 'clean-up' assistance, one girl I used to see, before her 'retirement', kept clean wash cloths in a Crock-Pot of water on the warm setting. Cold baby wipes suck, dry towels are worse.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    For me it’s go slow and easy with the time until it’s time not to. So don’t rush. I will usually reserve 90-120 minutes so no hurry necessary. If you provide adult beverages, which aren’t necessary for me but I know quite a few friends enjoy them, get the small size bottle, so you can do fresh bottles often. It’s a safety thing. The other thing is please let us know in advance if you have pets as many of us have allergies and that can be a deal breaker! Near the end a short back rub or back scratch is always appreciated!

Coming to SA soon! PM me!

Drew

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A nice clean incall that smells nice. Some wipes, soap and clean towels in the bathroom so I can wash up before and after. Having a lady clean me up with a warm wet towel definitely moves it up a level. Oh, and not leaving me waiting in the parking lot for very long goes a long way. It’s not the wait so much as thinking someone is going to call the cops about someone just sitting out in their vehicle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2