Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Treat me to your opinion? ~ Some Questions for the Gents

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar

Question Treat me to your opinion? ~ Some Questions for the Gents

My, my! Is hump-day over and gone already? I don't know about you all, but the week seems to go by faster every time I twirl around to look at it. I suppose time flies when you're doing what you enjoy, especially with such enjoyable company. ;)

And here I am, hoping that very same group is in the mood to share their thoughts. I'm always looking for ways to make the time I get to spend with clients as pleasurable as possible, in as many ways possible ~
    On that note, I'd be very interested to hear about the things that help make an incall "above average" for you. ~ Is it the offering of light drinks? If so, clue a hapless lass somewhat new to drinking in as to what the more refined male pallet craves? It'll help me on my journey to acquire a taste for the same. <3
    I've also heard (and taken to heart) how a little extra room cleaning goes a long way. ~ And I'd love to hear about anything else that brings a smile to your face: candles? Music? Providing toys for play? Inquiring minds such as mine thirst for such naughty knowledge.

Ooh! And for bonus points: what are some pet peeves you have about incalls that rankle? I'm not talking game breaking stuff like No Call No Shows, of course. Just little turn offs you might have that could be avoided, you know? Does the scent of food in the air irritate, and what is the ideal amount of pillows on a bed (and do throw pillows really, actually only exist to get in the way whilst providing no pillow oriented services at all?)
    Ah, my feelings: how they waver in the face of decorative cushioning.
    Hope everyone is having an excellent Thursday, by the way. ;)
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good things: Eye contact, touching (more than the obvious), smiling, being well dressed (or properly), good makeup (not too much...) hair done. Flirting. Asking questions ("what do you like? or how do you want to play"). Being a bit submissive ("please take me...)" No cigarettes, at all - in the room, on your clothes, on your breath, anywhere(we can taste that shit - yuk). drinks are okay, but I'd rather you spend your cash on fresh makeup and new lingerie. If you are tired, go rest. Don't ty to 'push through', we can tell...stay engaged - if our time isn't up, it's still about us. Extraordinary cleanliness. Clean towels (dirty ones out of sight - we know we aren't the only one , but we don't need to be reminded by seeing a pile of other visitors' dirt. Being a nice person. Create an environment that allows us to get away from what we are running away from.

Bad things - back to back appointments create a rush and lack of hygiene (give yourself a bit more time in-between, it will payoff with more repeats ), dirty bathroom, posting old pictures (bait and switch works exactly once), no engagement (the brain is the erogenous zone), stupid TV playing. If you need ambient sound, buy a Bluetooth speaker. If you are in a bad mood, take some time to get over it. We can tell that , too.

How's that?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Cleanliness!!! Part of the reason why most of my hobbying is spent in the amps is because they’re always so tidy. Fresh towels and what not, or at least giving the illusion that they bring fresh linens in after each visit. I had to walk out on a girl from this site because her house was disgusting. And number two, but equally important, SMILE! Do your best to make it seem like you’re enjoying yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ardent1 View Post
    Good things: Eye contact, touching (more than the obvious), smiling, being well dressed (or properly), good makeup (not too much...) hair done. Flirting. Asking questions ("what do you like? or how do you want to play"). Being a bit submissive ("please take me...)" No cigarettes, at all - in the room, on your clothes, on your breath, anywhere(we can taste that shit - yuk). drinks are okay, but I'd rather you spend your cash on fresh makeup and new lingerie. If you are tired, go rest. Don't ty to 'push through', we can tell...stay engaged - if our time isn't up, it's still about us. Extraordinary cleanliness. Clean towels (dirty ones out of sight - we know we aren't the only one , but we don't need to be reminded by seeing a pile of other visitors' dirt. Being a nice person. Create an environment that allows us to get away from what we are running away from.

Bad things - back to back appointments create a rush and lack of hygiene (give yourself a bit more time in-between, it will payoff with more repeats ), dirty bathroom, posting old pictures (bait and switch works exactly once), no engagement (the brain is the erogenous zone), stupid TV playing. If you need ambient sound, buy a Bluetooth speaker. If you are in a bad mood, take some time to get over it. We can tell that , too.

How's that?
    Nailed it.

How's that?
    That was wonderfully insightful, and incredibly helpful, sir. Thank you so very much ~ I'm especially inspired by the good tips about energy/engagement. And it's very good to hear my finicky sense of cleanliness is not without merit!
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Please do not tell people about your problems. At least until they have been 3-4 month regulars.
    I deal with problems and shit all day long and I come to see you to escape from reality for an hour.
    All I want are happy thoughts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're welcome. No, you can't be too clean. or too well coiffed...everywhere.

Verified Companion Companion

How's that?
    That was very nice and well-written. Thank you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    except for the typo...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well placed mirrors are a plus.

Minus would be a timer. It should be a time to relax. Not the final countdown.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like when a lady brings me wipes, or a towel and disposes of the evidence for me. Most of the time they just point to the restroom. I don’t really mind, but that little extra goes a long way.

No conversation about any of the "boards" like this one or competing ones. No trash talking about other providers, no matter how badly they have "wronged" you. And ABSOLUTELY no talking about other clients! If you are telling me about client's X,Y, and Z's preferences, then you are telling clients X.Y.and Z about mine!

I quit seeing my local ATF after about a good 5 - 6 year run because she would not stop blabbing about the mods on this or that board, trash talking other providers, and the straw that broke the camel's back - she started talking about other client's REALLY PERSONAL stuff!

Discretion is king!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Texson's Avatar
    The place should be clean but not empty and sterile as in an empty place with just a bed. Candles and decorations go a long way in creating the illusion. :)

Refreshments are a really nice touch. Bourbon, whiskey and wine for those with finer tastes. No need to go top shelf but Woodford Reserve or Macallan 12 would be really nice. Clean whiskey tumblers would keep it classy.

Dressing sexy yet sophisticated would tie the whole thing together.

Agree with Texon on the Bourbon. And the illusion. Its all about the illusion. We should appear to be the one and only (even though we know better). The act that you're excited to see me. Engaged, Flirting, Fun and Enthusiasm goes a hell of a long way. Toys available, if you like that. An imagination, ideas and appitite for excitmemt. I personally like a little coy at first, but a little agressive puts me over the top. Act like you want me to want you. And for me, I want you to enjoy it as much (or more) than myself, if thats possible.....

Clean, primped and ready to have a good time.

This is all really, really helpful and informative. <3 Thank you so very much, gentlemen; I knew it would be a treat. ~
    Donations

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast