Thread: Providers, what are you looking for in a hobbies?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Providers, what are you looking for in a hobbies?

No, its not a trick question (literally is not).... example a gentleman, honesty, considerate, freshly clean and scrubbed, a gentel player, a take charge man, a take "I said no for an answer", a roll player man, a tell me you care or love my body man, a appreciate me man, a toss me and turn me player, a hurry up and finish and leave man, a good tipper?... we are listening!
    Last edited by ttmax; 01-27-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    beards..bald heads...sweet fun open-minded attitude!

oh and a wicked tongue is also good!!!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh I know how much wicked tongue and I can't wait to slide mine in that pussy and ass!��

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Mornin All,

Just speaking for myself:

1. References sent via pm then follow w/text so on whichever he chooses it will be an easy process and not rushing to get cleared at the last minute.
    2. Freshly showered or at least give it a good wash off here. Gents if u use the loo right before we start playing clean ur Jimmy John with a wipey right after if u want a great bbbj, ohh yes you would be surprised how many don’t.
    3. Not haggle, all info is in the ad~tips are always nice but never expected. Those who do usually get discounts for future play as a thank you. Basically treat me kind and I’ll return the gesture❤️
    4.communication if u can’t make at least an hour prior. I only see 1 maybe 2 tops a day (personal choice) and I have several turned away bc you have booked. It would not be kind to others who are trying to visit.
    5. Great attitude and ready for fun xxx
    6. Trim the hairy balls, I love to give them a good lickin but won’t bc I’ll gag& not in a good way, lol.

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Companion Companion LuciaConte's Avatar
    1. A man who has impeccable hygiene / doesn't get defensive when asked to take a 3 min shower
    2. A man who reads the whole ad and/or does his research, doesn't just send a text with "what's your rate"
    3. A positive, friendly and kind attitude
    4. A man who loves every part of a woman.... a leg lover, an ass lover, a hair lover, a tits lover, a smile lover
    5. A man that doesn't catch feelings!!

http://LuciaConte.com/
    https://twitter.com/luciaconte0

P141164
    LuciaConte@protonmail.com
    Evenings & weekends only. Private incall near Northpark.

Verified Companion Companion Enticing.Orchid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Mornin All,

Just speaking for myself:

1. References sent via pm then follow w/text so on whichever he chooses it will be an easy process and not rushing to get cleared at the last minute.
    2. Freshly showered or at least give it a good wash off here. Gents if u use the loo right before we start playing clean ur Jimmy John with a wipey right after if u want a great bbbj, ohh yes you would be surprised how many don’t.
    3. Not haggle, all info is in the ad~tips are always nice but never expected. Those who do usually get discounts for future play as a thank you. Basically treat me kind and I’ll return the gesture❤️
    4.communication if u can’t make at least an hour prior. I only see 1 maybe 2 tops a day (personal choice) and I have several turned away bc you have booked. It would not be kind to others who are trying to visit.
    5. Great attitude and ready for fun xxx
    6. Trim the hairy balls, I love to give them a good lickin but won’t bc I’ll gag& not in a good way, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciaConte View Post
    1. A man who has impeccable hygiene / doesn't get defensive when asked to take a 3 min shower
    2. A man who reads the whole ad and/or does his research, doesn't just send a text with "what's your rate"
    3. A positive, friendly and kind attitude
    4. A man who loves every part of a woman.... a leg lover, an ass lover, a hair lover, a tits lover, a smile lover
    5. A man that doesn't catch feelings!!
    What these lovely ladies said!!!
    Sweet Caramel Delight
    @EnticeOrchids
    My Website

enticing.orchids@protonmail.com